Okay as it stands now, from anywhere inside the hub, swiping to the left takes you back to the task switcher, also swiping up does the same thing, wouldn't it be cool if swiping up resets(returns to message list) your hub aswell??
    Say if you were if you were in a message or something..

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Last edited by LAZYMAN 91; 02-15-13 at 07:31 AM.
    02-15-13 07:14 AM
    I think there was a thread that showed how to reset your hub by swiping down from the top right of your screen 5 times.
    02-15-13 07:21 AM
    I think there was a thread that showed how to reset your hub by swiping down from the top right of your screen 5 times.
    Ohh by reset i mean like going back to your list of messages lol

02-15-13 07:23 AM
    I just had a cool Hub idea too... this is for users that are not on BES, but still want to "protect" their work emails in some way.

I've set up my Hub to not display my work emails in the main Hub view. I have to hit the hub button on the bottom left, then select my work account. I view this as a way to not only keep my Hub a bit more organized, but also keeps my work email out of the main Hub view when I'm showing off my Z10 to people.

My idea is how about adding the ability to password-protect selections you make from the list of of "Hub items". So, I have my work email out of my main Hub view, but it's still accessible by selecting it from the list, but how about when I select it in the list, I have the option of adding a password to access this account. I know BES users can just use the Personal/Work BB Balance feature, but for those of us not using Balance (BES), this could be a way of securing an email account in a similar way.
    02-15-13 07:31 AM
    I just had a cool Hub idea too... this is for users that are not on BES, but still want to "protect" their work emails in some way.

I've set up my Hub to not display my work emails in the main Hub view. I have to hit the hub button on the bottom left, then select my work account. I view this as a way to not only keep my Hub a bit more organized, but also keeps my work email out of the main Hub view when I'm showing off my Z10 to people.

My idea is how about adding the ability to password-protect selections you make from the list of of "Hub items". So, I have my work email out of my main Hub view, but it's still accessible by selecting it from the list, but how about when I select it in the list, I have the option of adding a password to access this account. I know BES users can just use the Personal/Work BB Balance feature, but for those of us not using Balance (BES), this could be a way of securing an email account in a similar way.
    Yeah that's a really good idea! I would love to have something like that on my phone! Like if you could do it with app accounts as well like facebook that would be cool!
    02-15-13 07:34 AM
    Having a way to get to the default view of the Hub instantly would definitely be good.

Also think a Hub timeout would make sense for when you're out of the Hub... odds are if you don't visit it for five minutes, you're no longer in the middle of multi tasking, so the view you will want is default view anyways. Makes more sense to do that then forever leave it on where you left it.
    jagrlover and CDM76 like this.
    02-15-13 07:49 AM
    Having a way to get to the default view of the Hub instantly would definitely be good.

Also think a Hub timeout would make sense for when you're out of the Hub... odds are if you don't visit it for five minutes, you're no longer in the middle of multi tasking, so the view you will want is default view anyways. Makes more sense to do that then forever leave it on where you left it.
    Yeah i think it's quite annoying when you go back to the hub after like an hour and it's on some random message lol so a timeout would be good also

02-15-13 08:06 AM
    I think if you're talking about multi tasking, it would be great if you could say swipe am email into an active frame while your hub goes back to the start.

02-15-13 08:43 AM
    Kevin, the 5 minute time out would be great, but until then I just swipe left to right across the bottom to get the 'mini-menu' along the left side. Its not perfect, but it works.
    The OS (and HUB) will only get BETTER !!! You think this phone rocks now ? Imagine what it'll be like in 12 months ?!?!?
    02-15-13 08:52 AM