Man. This case would have been perfect. WOULD HAVE.

But no, the flipping portion doesn't stay closed. I thought all those people in the comment section were crazy on Kevin's blogpost about the case, and decided to get one.
    THEY WERE RIGHT.

It's funny how the main purpose of the case (apart from kickstanding) is to turn the screen off. Mine can't even stay closed and leaves the screen on 50% of the time.

However, I really like the plastic hard-shell portion of the case. The shape, colour (mine's white) REALLY compliment the black Z10, so much so people start conversations as soon as they see the phone. "IS THAT REALLY THE NEW BLACKBERRY? WOAH!"

If I was out of the warranty period and wasn't returning this case, I would have honestly considered ripping the flipping portion off cause the plastic is just that sexy. But then the back would have a really strange shape...
    I guess that leads me to ask the case-ing community: Are there any cases out there that have the same colour/style? I. Want. One.
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    02-14-13 09:05 PM
    I agree the flip part never stayed closed that's why I returned it and got the pouch I also have the holster and a case for when the kids play games on it so it protects it from them lol

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 09:10 PM
    Actually i found out that it stays closed once you get the middle section of the cover (where it flex) above the B of Berry (i guess that's where the magnets holds and triggers the on/off screen switch)
    02-15-13 12:09 PM
    I have a problem quite contrary to the one being faced by you! I'm using the flip-shell case and I don't know why, but the damn thing keeps locking the phone up even when the flip side is open! And then I have to flip it closed again and then open, sometimes even 5-6 times in a row, to keep the phone working. It's damn irritating to get a call or a message and just when you're about to hit the accept call or reply button, the phone just goes blank. Any suggestions / tips on how to stop this from happening?
    03-10-13 05:06 AM
    I have a problem quite contrary to the one being faced by you! I'm using the flip-shell case and I don't know why, but the damn thing keeps locking the phone up even when the flip side is open! And then I have to flip it closed again and then open, sometimes even 5-6 times in a row, to keep the phone working. It's damn irritating to get a call or a message and just when you're about to hit the accept call or reply button, the phone just goes blank. Any suggestions / tips on how to stop this from happening?

I think you should stop using the case for awhile, see if the problem persists without it.
    03-10-13 10:42 AM
    +1000 for the hilarious thread title!
    03-12-13 11:12 PM
    As i said, the problem IS with the case....it obviously works fine when the case is off.
    03-28-13 12:48 PM