I just dropped my z10 for the first time and i feel sick...

it survived though.. but thats irrelevant...
    02-14-13 09:00 AM
    I treat my phones so bad, but I've had the Z10 for nearly two weeks and haven't dropped it yet!(touch wood). Promised myself I'd look after this one

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    amjass12 likes this.
    02-14-13 10:00 AM
    It's so difficult with the z10 cos my aim is to treat this the same way.. no damage at all, unlike my previous phones.. this was unfortunate..it slipped out of my hands when I took it out if my pocket, I tried to catch it, so I juggled it a few times in my hand a few times so hopefully that broke the fall abit

02-14-13 10:27 AM
    Dropped mine for the first time this morning while I was leaning over a half-wall trying to give a demo to some collgues who were asking About it. Fortunately it hit a big paper box that was staked below before falling harmlessly onto the carpet. Disaster averted! My colleagues got a good laugh at my juggling attempts as well.

meganVee likes this.
    02-14-13 10:31 AM
    Have you bought the Micro Fibre pouch? Would help stop damage if you drop it when taking it out your pocket. Stops scratches on the screen from pocket zips too.

02-14-13 10:38 AM
    found a big scratch on my screen today. Not sure how it could of been scratched as the phone is either in my pocket by itself or in my hand.

Fortunately my phone has proven to be defective and is being exchanged..

On a side note.. the crackberry store is out of stock of screen savers but found the same ones at thesource.ca
    02-14-13 12:17 PM
    Dropped it n the floor (from various heights many times), dropped it in the snow, sat on it and it gets chewed and dragged acros the floor on by my 14 month old daughter all the time. no issues yet . :-)
    I do have it in the flip case, which adds a little protection though.
    02-14-13 12:45 PM
    my gf dropped her thismorning, it survived but it rolled aroudn a bit and scuffed up the corners. on white it is noticable, i haven't seen it but i'm sure there are dents and scuffs
    02-14-13 12:47 PM
    I'll feel ill the first time I drop it. Normally my first drop somehow always manages to involve pavement and the screen face down at the phone slides across the gritty surface.

Not looking forward to that day...

Looking at the plastic top and bottom I can see the corners taking a beating on the first drop... and the glass screen coming over the edge the way it does means a good sideways impact will shatter the screen something fierce.

Eek.

-Chris-
    02-14-13 12:51 PM
    I Haven`t Dropped it yet I Know I Will just as I`m also positive My Girlfriends will wind up in the Kitchen sink somehow So paid for the Rogers Monthly Warrenty & I back up our Data Often. I don`t think the warrenty covers water damage But It covers theft so if Hers goes splash I`ll probably never hear about it.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-14-13 01:11 PM
    i dropped mine today
    it survived <3
    02-14-13 01:30 PM
    Dropped mine a few hours ago. I felt like crap! It's in a Poetic case, but it landed right on its back. Seems fine; so glad it wasn't naked!! Still upset though!
    02-14-13 05:05 PM
    I dropped mine this morning. Eeep!
    But I live in Deep River, so it landed in a bed of soft snow... more worried about the road salt than anythign else!
    02-14-13 05:10 PM
    When I had the black z10 it stuck to my hands like glue but because I wanted to try the white Z10 because of its pure beauty it is constantly slipping out of my hands

02-14-13 05:14 PM