Hello, I have a problem with YouTube starting this morning. When i choose YouTube video play button appears in the middle of the screen but when I tap it or click it nothing happens. No error, nothing. It worked yesterday, I was watching some videos before sleep and I haven't changing any options etc. Torch 9810 OS 7.1.0.825, BIS, no metter if trying via WiFi or 3G.

Things I've tried: restarting device, clearing browser cache, resending service books (via device, not via web site). I tried streaming from other random source and it works. Playing my videos from device works.

If anyone have some clue, please help. Thanks.

*SORRY for not checking if similar thread exists; moderator please delete if necessary.*
    Last edited by LeprechaunHR; 02-14-13 at 05:50 AM.
    02-14-13 03:15 AM
    one does exist--see: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...doesnt-753869/
    You Tube and BB are working on fix per this thread.
    LeprechaunHR likes this.
    02-14-13 04:40 PM
    I actually read that thread before coming here, and they are talking about an error that pops up, and videos that play then stop part way. I have the same issue as the OT where Youtube won't play the videos AT ALL. I tried a video on Vimeo, and I got audio only.
    02-16-13 08:56 PM
    Hello, I have a problem with YouTube starting this morning. When i choose YouTube video play button appears in the middle of the screen but when I tap it or click it nothing happens. No error, nothing. It worked yesterday, I was watching some videos before sleep and I haven't changing any options etc. Torch 9810 OS 7.1.0.825, BIS, no metter if trying via WiFi or 3G.

Things I've tried: restarting device, clearing browser cache, resending service books (via device, not via web site). I tried streaming from other random source and it works. Playing my videos from device works.

If anyone have some clue, please help. Thanks.

*SORRY for not checking if similar thread exists; moderator please delete if necessary.*
    Have you tried other video sites? Even videos on Facebook? That would make it clear whether it is a problem with Youtube specifically, or a broader video issue.
    02-16-13 08:58 PM
    Yeah, I've tried streaming via few different sites, works fine. Sometimes is just hard to love your BlackBerry, I wish RIM to succeed with new OS10 devices.
    02-17-13 04:26 AM
    I have the same problem, its just a problem with youtube. I've found I can email the link and open and watch w
    ithout a problem
    LeprechaunHR likes this.
    02-17-13 06:18 AM
    It must be something wrong with the BB browser because when I go through Opera Mini youtube works fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-17-13 06:25 AM
    same here- through youtube itself, it doesnt work. but linking in from other sources, such as facebook, they play just fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-17-13 09:46 AM
    Can't watch from anywhere here - not from mobile site nor linked from other places.
    02-17-13 11:20 AM
    This may be a YouTube issue. Several of my devices are Android. If I go to a page that has an embedded YouTube video, it won't start. But the controls and YouTube logo show. So, I click the logo and a browser takes me to the original YouTube page, where I can start and view it. I sometimes get the same thing happening on my PC. Now, this is not exactly like what the OP described. But it makes me think YouTube is making some changes that haven't been announced to browser makers, etc. When even Google's OS can't keep up with Google's video site, that'tells me it's a communication issue more than an unfixable technical one.
    02-17-13 11:59 AM
    I have had the same issue for past 3 days, pages load up on youtube mobile but the play button does not respond. Other family members have other Blackberries and all have the same problem - I would say it's Blackberry browser issue and how it interlinks to youtube?
    Other video sources (facebook etc) all work fine.......Opera browser works but the quality of the playback is woefully bad!
    02-17-13 01:01 PM
    I own a Torch 9810, and got the same trouble with You Tube, its work if I look some post on Facebook or Twitter but if I got direct in the app its won't work the play button doesn't goes with so I can click it to start it...

hope BlackBerry or You Tube will find something to fix that
    02-17-13 02:29 PM
    YouTube works for me again. Hope to stay working.
    02-20-13 12:55 AM