Since you dont have to first push a button to unlock...Have any Z10 owners experienced your screen coming on a lot in your pocket because your leg starts the unlock swipe? I don't have one (yet)... But for some reason got to worrying that may happen to me

I had my PB in my pocket walking around NYC all day once, and it happened numerous times. I even somehow opened the camera and recorded about 5 minutes of the inside of my pocket...made for a pretty epic movie.
    02-13-13 11:36 PM
    another reason to have pwd on it !?

..... especially on our PBs .
    02-13-13 11:39 PM
    another reason to have pwd on it !?

..... especially on our PBs .
    Good point. I guess my concern was that you can drain your battery a lot faster if it happens quite a bit throughout the day too.
    02-13-13 11:50 PM
    Can't say I've noticed that happening.. and now with the flip shell on thats even more unlikely as the screen shuts off when you close the flap
    02-13-13 11:54 PM
    I haven't noticed that happening either and judging by the actual gestures required to unlock the device I really doubt it would even be possible to do unintentionally. Would 'gestures' in your pocket even be registered on the screen?d

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 11:57 PM
    Since you dont have to first push a button to unlock...Have any Z10 owners experienced your screen coming on a lot in your pocket because your leg starts the unlock swipe? I don't have one (yet)... But for some reason got to worrying that may happen to me

I had my PB in my pocket walking around NYC all day once, and it happened numerous times. I even somehow opened the camera and recorded about 5 minutes of the inside of my pocket...made for a pretty epic movie.
    Lol that's funny, hey to make it even more epic is when you get the Z10 try StoryMaker on this. LOL.
    02-14-13 12:03 AM
    Not at all. Unlike mu old torch which always turned itself on cause that lock button was awful.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 12:25 AM
    Can't say I've noticed that happening.. and now with the flip shell on thats even more unlikely as the screen shuts off when you close the flap
    how does that happen may i ask? I tried simulating a flap over the phone and it doesnt exactly shut off the screen immediately, it just dims it. unless the magnetic strip in the flap has a role in it
    02-14-13 12:30 AM