Any regrets on white? Is it hard to keep clean? Interest in white, but my last white phone (HTC One X) got gross quick, and I am pretty careful with phones.

~S
    02-13-13 10:45 AM
    Just got mine yesterday. No regrets on the color as far as looks. The back is a different texture then the HOX I had so doubt the blue jeans smudge will happen. It's a sharp looking phone
    02-13-13 10:53 AM
    The white ones dont get as dirty as other white phones. The white isnt just a cheap paint, the whole plastic of the device is white. Its obviously reccomended to use a case but it wont be as discusting as the One X. That was a major screw up on HTC's part.
    02-13-13 10:53 AM
    One regret - the back cover is not as grippy as the black one. My wife has the black one and I would prefer the black cover over the white one.
    02-13-13 10:57 AM
    Thanks guys. Solid advice. Going to see how I feel at the store.
    02-13-13 01:54 PM
    I plan on stopping in tomorrow to purchase my new Z10 tomorrow with VZW. I am planning on picking up the white one, but wanted to hear how the white ones are holding up in the real world after nearly two months on the streets.

Is anyone's white Z10 showing signs of wear and tear? Smudges or scuffs that won't come off?

I love the look of the Z10 in white, but I have a feeling that I would quickly change my opinion if it looked dirty all of the time. I originally liked the white iPhones since it did not show scratches and finger prints as much, but that was full glass. How is the plasitc holding up on the Z10?
    03-27-13 01:13 PM
    I've been using the white one since mid Feb. No problems, no scuffs no marks at all

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 01:16 PM
    Been using white one for a little over a week, no regrets what so ever. All my previous BB's were white too so had to keep the theme going.
    03-27-13 01:17 PM
    I have a white Z10 and a white Blackberry case that goes with it -it's great.

Get the white one. It looks much better
    03-27-13 01:20 PM
    Nope no problems just have a screen protector on mine and use a holster. Give it a wipe with the microfiber cloth and it's good as new. Looking to put a black battery door on mine though. Stormtrooper

CB10- BlackBerry Z10

Attachment 144441
    03-27-13 01:21 PM
    Any regrets on white? Is it hard to keep clean? Interest in white, but my last white phone (HTC One X) got gross quick, and I am pretty careful with phones.

~S
    No regrets at all it doesn't get gross like u put it, lol go for it

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 01:22 PM
    I find that the back cover on the white one comes off easier than the black.
    This may seem odd, but I find that the white one is slightly thinner than the black.
    The reason I say this is because I have the BlackBerry Leather Swivel Holster (ACC-49273-101) and the white one slides in & out easily while the black one is tight.
    03-27-13 01:22 PM
    I find that the back cover on the white one comes off easier than the black.
    This may seem odd, but I find that the white one is slightly thinner than the black.
    The reason I say this is because I have the BlackBerry Leather Swivel Holster (ACC-49273-101) and the white one slides in & out easily while the black one is tight.
    You're just rubbing it in now... I got it, you have two Z10s and I have zero. Thanks.

Seriously though, I bet this is because of the lack of the extra grippy layer of material added to the back of the black that is not on the white. Slight thickness difference, big difference in how well it slides across surfaces.
    03-27-13 02:15 PM
    I love the white but I already have two paint chips one right below the word BlackBerry and the other further down on the edge.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 02:36 PM
    Mine is mint after a month. But I bought the carbon fibre sleeve for it, and it is generally in that, or set on it. Doesn't seem to to get dirty. I do wish it had the rubbery feel of the black though...
    03-27-13 03:35 PM
    No regrets. It's a bit slippery like someone else mentioned but I can live with it.
    I've never had to clean it though.
    03-27-13 03:39 PM
    I have a white one, no problems at all. I have the White Transform Hardshell on it and that's clean too.

When we got my wife's, the sales rep's pen exploded in his hand and there was blue ink on the white horizontal bezels on the front. Not sure what he used but he sprayed a little cleaner on a Micrfiber cloth and it cleaned up like new.
    They're actually well made and good material
    03-27-13 03:40 PM
    I have a white one, no problems at all. I have the White Transform Hardshell on it and that's clean too.

When we got my wife's, the sales rep's pen exploded in his hand and there was blue ink on the white horizontal bezels on the front. Not sure what he used but he sprayed a little cleaner on a Micrfiber cloth and it cleaned up like new.
    They're actually well made and good material
    I would have insisted on a "clean" phone!
    03-27-13 05:43 PM
    I have had my white Z10 since February 5th and dropped it close to a dozen times. No scuffs or dirt on it.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 05:57 PM