I usually only use that thing to watch youtube videos, today I tried to first open the window and it completely freezes, then type and it just doesnt keep up, takes about three seconds to respond to a keystroke.

I almost smashed the thing into the floor, it's completely useless, i tell ya', useless!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-13-13 07:41 AM
    We value all feedback, even if we find it misguided and inaccurate. Anyway...

Slow keyboarding vary from person to person and from site to site. BerryReview for me is always a bad typing experience. CrackBerry (and twitter for that matter) work just fine. No issues within apps either. So, I suggest you wipede device/reload the OS and keep the free memory over 5GB maybe (5 is my magical number - some people manage to go as low as 2GB but it never worked for me), for more than once, the lack of space for storage can make the device sluggish.
    02-13-13 08:20 AM
    Whenever I have issues with electronics. The first thing I do is to reboot the machine.
    Rebooting the PlayBook resets all the ports and refreshes all of the machine.
    When was the last time you rebooted?
    02-13-13 09:09 AM
    Thanks for responding, guys. I don't have much stuff in the memory, for like I said, I don't use it much. It's true the only times it gets reboot is when I forget to charge the battery.

I think I was more frustrated at what I read, and my unability to reply right away, that I just took it on the playbook because it was easier. But have never took the time to get used to know the device. Maybe someday. Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-14-13 03:22 AM
    Thanks for chiming back in.

If yours is having bad keyboard lag, it shouldn't. Good suggestions above to fix it.

Another comment, don't let its battery drain all the way done to zero. Best to keep it at least half charged, then put it in airplane mode if not using it regularly. Mine gets plugged into the base charger almost every night.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 02:07 AM