** UPDATE: MARCH 6TH

TODAY IS THE DAY... WE'RE PUSHING OUT THE NEW CRACKBERRY! If you can't login to the forums and post on this thread during the upgrade process, don't worry. We'll let the contest run until the end of the week, so you'll have a chance to get entered. Good luck! The new site is Almost here!

Kevin **

Hey CrackBerry!

OK, as I'm typing this I'm in the middle of working on a forum reorganization here. Getting the forums setup in a way that makes more sense for all the changes that have happened in the BlackBerry space over the years. BlackBerry OS + PlayBook + BlackBerry 10.

We also have a TON of changes happening... for the next week things will be CRAZY as we roll out our bigger site redesign... THE NEW CRACKBERRY if you will.

So as a token of thanks for all the support over the years, in recognition of your awesomeness, and as a thanks for the patience as we roll out all the changes... here's a FORUMS only contest for CrackBerry members.

Post on this thread. Leave a comment. One of you will win a FREE BlackBerry Z10. Courtesy of Me.

We'll pick the winner once the CrackBerry relaunch dust settles.... probably in two weeks or so.

That's it. Enter now!

And in the spirit of Valentine's Day.... I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Kevin
    02-12-13 10:10 PM
    I use this forum at least 50 times per day. My gf would love a new zed10
    02-12-13 10:14 PM
    Thanks Kev.. you are the best!

Hey CrackBerry!

OK, as I'm typing this I'm in the middle of working on a forum reorganization here. Getting the forums setup in a way that makes more sense for all the changes that have happened in the BlackBerry space over the years. BlackBerry OS + PlayBook + BlackBerry 10.

We also have a TON of changes happening... for the next week things will be CRAZY as we roll out our bigger site redesign... THE NEW CRACKBERRY if you will.

So as a token of thanks for all the support over the years, in recognition of your awesomeness, and as a thanks for the patience as we roll out all the changes... here's a FORUMS only contest for CrackBerry members.

Post on this thread. Leave a comment. One of you will win a FREE BlackBerry Z10. Courtesy of Me.

We'll pick the winner once the CrackBerry relaunch dust settles.... probably in two weeks or so.

That's it. Enter now!

Kevin
    02-12-13 10:16 PM
    Who has two thumbs and wants a Z10?
    This guy!
    02-12-13 10:16 PM
    you should give away a red one...now that would be cool
    02-12-13 10:17 PM
    Big forum poster here too.. especially now with the new CB10 app!

Could save myself some green getting a free Z10 for my wife (and wouldn't make a bad valentines day gift either!)
    02-12-13 10:18 PM
    Awesome Kevin! Just listened to the zen and tech podcast from last week with you, Renee and Georgia. Loved the podcast, I'm a bit of a health and fitness fanatic, so I'll be tuning in to the next show on nutrition.

keep up the good work.
    02-12-13 10:19 PM
    I can't wait to see the new design! Keep it up Kevin!
    02-12-13 10:19 PM
    Yet another chance for one of us Z10 starved Americans to win! Thanks! You guys are awesome!
    02-12-13 10:23 PM
    I have been spending entirely too much time on this site lately. And I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Looking forward to the redesign.

Oh, and as always, thanks for the great contests. You guys really go above and beyond.
    Tom689 likes this.
    02-12-13 10:25 PM
    Yes please! I'm on these forums all the time (even if I'm not posting) and I can't wait to see the site redesign!!
    02-12-13 10:27 PM
    The addiction that pays.
    02-12-13 10:28 PM
    CrackBerry forums are my daily elixir! The spice of life! The land of milk and honey
    02-12-13 10:28 PM
    i would love to get a new z10 for my mother, all these years ive anoyed her with phones, id like to give back!
    02-12-13 10:30 PM
    Love the forums love Kevin, would love to see some Z10 love come my way as well
    02-12-13 10:34 PM
    Love you!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 10:35 PM
    OMG, I am so here for this
    BlackBerry9930 likes this.
    02-12-13 10:38 PM
    Ever since the excitement grew for the BlackBerry 10 launch I feel like I have a family here on the forums and CrackBerry and I love it! Love this site
    02-12-13 10:39 PM
    Trying desperately to win a device to give to a friend. This would be awesome.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    jerryeight likes this.
    02-12-13 10:40 PM
    Sweet! You're totally the awesomest awesome person! RIM should have a limited edition white & orange KevinBerry Z10!

Hey CrackBerry!

That's it. Enter now!

Kevin
    02-12-13 10:43 PM
    Guess I might as well post.
    02-12-13 10:50 PM
    Can't wait to see what the redesign will be.

One thing that has always annoyed me just a little is that I have a wide screen monitor, but things always get centered. (Most sites, including twitter and facebook does this but to different degrees)

Too much white space on the sides!!
    The forums are better than the main site, but both could make better use of the wide the screen.
    CrackBerry Redesign Contest - Win a BlackBerry Z10!!-whitespace-.jpg

Especially if you have ads, the amount of content on the page becomes very little.

CrackBerry Redesign Contest - Win a BlackBerry Z10!!-whitespace2.jpg

P.S. Hope I win. I'll even come to CBHQ to pick up the Z10!!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-12-13 10:51 PM
    Crackberry has been my best friend for Blackberry info since..... years... It is like we are old friends, Friends are happy when someone gets a makeover. Even happier when someone wins a good prize! Thanks Kevin and team Crackberry
    02-12-13 10:57 PM
    I could get so much stuff done, but I choose to browse the forums instead
    02-12-13 10:58 PM
    I wanna be down.

I thought it was looking different around here.
    02-12-13 10:59 PM
3,026 123 ...