Ok, so we all know that BGR is like a iPhone freak but I wonder if this is true...

Link to BGR article saying VZW is getting the iPhone???
    09-29-08 12:03 PM
    Maybe. Anything's possible these days and Apple would probably profit generously from it.
    09-29-08 12:16 PM
    Maybe. Anything's possible these days and Apple would probably profit generously from it.
    Well, yeah, of course Apple would profit greatly but I think that AT&T would NOT like it and would try to do everything and ANYTHING in their power to get it to NOT be on VZWs network. They would lose out on a whole bunch of money because a lot of people are into the iPhone, even though they may not like the AT&T network and the issues it has, they just want the iPhone.
    09-29-08 01:13 PM
    Look, you asked and I answered. M'kay?
    09-29-08 01:18 PM
    Look, you asked and I answered. M'kay?
    I know. I was just saying... sheesh...
    09-29-08 02:53 PM
    apple needs it with the stock market going down today. apple moving to another carrier would increase their profit margin. they shouldn't care about the carriers they support, just getting their phone into as many hands as possible. Could pose a threat to the storm if this has any bearing.
    09-29-08 03:01 PM
    lol

why would they make a CDMA version that could be hacked to work on cricket?

*gag*
    09-29-08 03:20 PM
    I wouldnt be too surprised. They just released the unlocked iPhone in Hong Kong.
    09-29-08 03:51 PM
    IPhone is exclusive to AT&T in the US period. They are contracted with Apple for a few more years. Apple selling to VZW in the US would be a breach of contract....Other carriers do carry it outside the US though
    Last edited by bruincdc; 09-30-08 at 01:02 AM. Reason: didnt finish
    09-30-08 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD