One of the the things I've come to enjoy on my current and previous Blackberry's is the Password safe...
    ...Can any one with the new device confirm that the Z10 still has that outstanding native business feature?

Also, can someone confirm that the Z10 will allow you to rename the pictures you take "on the phone" like you can on the 99xx and previous models.

Thanks!
    Stephen Green and imcurved like this.
    02-11-13 01:01 PM
    Yes and yes
    02-11-13 01:03 PM
    You means password keeper?

Can ANYONE with a Z10 confirm it has a Password safe?-uploadfromtaptalk1360609560028.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    bluetroll and imcurved like this.
    02-11-13 01:06 PM
    Hmm. They're going to have to change their name on BB World...
    02-11-13 01:27 PM
    Why? It's not deceptive, given what it does. Plus it's always been called that.
    02-11-13 01:29 PM
    Why? It's not deceptive, given what it does. Plus it's always been called that.
    He's referring to the "By Research In Motion Limited", not the app name.
    just_luc, raino and MasterOfBinary like this.
    02-11-13 01:35 PM
    That said, last pass is also available in app world.. the in app experience isn't as nice but it allows you to manage one password list can be accessed from the device or your PC
    hornlovah likes this.
    02-11-13 01:48 PM
    Would my OS7 password keeper migrate to the new one?
    02-11-13 03:04 PM
    Would my OS7 password keeper migrate to the new one?
    yes. just install BlackBerry Link, plug on your old BB, choose upgrade and it will do all the work.

fyi, i installed BlackBerry Password Keeper on my Z10 before doing the transfer....
    02-11-13 03:41 PM
    This is great news! Thanks for sounding off in the affirmative.
    02-11-13 04:25 PM
    That said, last pass is also available in app world.. the in app experience isn't as nice but it allows you to manage one password list can be accessed from the device or your PC
    Yes, pretty hard to imagine any password data that you wouldn't need to occasionally access on another platform. My case in point: switching providers a couple of days ago. My BlackBerry booted up to a prompt for my BlackBerry ID, and there was no way around this prompt. Maintaining two separate password databases is an unnecessary hassle.
    02-12-13 09:22 AM
    He's referring to the "By Research In Motion Limited", not the app name.
    For legal purposes, they will still continue to be Research in Motion for years to come.
    It takes a long time to completely change the name of a company this size.
    02-12-13 11:59 AM
    I have a back up from the old device but not the device can i transfer the old password keeper data?
    02-13-13 02:09 AM
    I have a back up from the old device but not the device can i transfer the old password keeper data?
    Yes, you can. This IS supported. Please see:
    KB33252-Importing passwords from a previous BlackBerry smartphone into the Password Keeper application for BlackBerry 10
    zaki67 and Skitz0 like this.
    02-13-13 02:20 AM
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Now I won't need to carry 2 devices to work today!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 06:52 AM
    Does anyone know how to get your blackberry email working on bb10? Does anyone know how to transfer info from bb 9800 to z10? I have had alot of issues and it is mot transfering all of my information. Eg contacts, calendar etc
    02-14-13 09:27 AM
    Does anyone know how to get your blackberry email working on bb10? Does anyone know how to transfer info from bb 9800 to z10? I have had alot of issues and it is mot transfering all of my information. Eg contacts, calendar etc
    Please read here
    KB33260-BlackBerry (hosted) email address forwarding for BlackBerry 10

You can tranfer most of your 9800 info to a Z10 using the new desktop software from BlackBerry, named BlackBerry Link
    http://us.blackberry.com/software/de...ty:bb10:bblink
    02-14-13 10:54 AM
    Yes, pretty hard to imagine any password data that you wouldn't need to occasionally access on another platform. My case in point: switching providers a couple of days ago. My BlackBerry booted up to a prompt for my BlackBerry ID, and there was no way around this prompt. Maintaining two separate password databases is an unnecessary hassle.
    Not to mention that if your BB is lost or stolen, and Password Keeper is where all your passwords are, they're gone until you get a replacement BB. I've never used PK for this reason alone. I've been using SecretServer, first on the 9900 and now on Android. If it doesn't work on BB10 I'll switch to something else, but it has to have cloud backup and be accessible from the web.
    02-14-13 11:16 AM