I'm waiting for the Z10 to arrive at MTS , will the shortage of the Z10 in Europe affect release date at mts , My 9780 bold is barely hanging on. does anybody know when they will come to mts , webpage says coming soon , but thats not good enough for me
    02-10-13 05:20 PM
    Hey Gerald. Good seeing you on here. Heard MTS is a month away. You should be fine. I would preorder though. There is inventory available to dealers.
    02-10-13 05:21 PM
    They told me March. Nothing more. 'Cant give any release date as of yet'
    02-10-13 05:41 PM
    They have the devices in testing now.

I just came back from there (Russia - I presume you don't mean Ukraine or Armenia)

I would say sooner than March. There is stock of the handsets already.

Hope this helps.
    b320 likes this.
    02-10-13 07:04 PM
    Are talking about MTS Manitoba Telephone systems
    02-10-13 07:46 PM
    Oh wow, Canada, lol, no, I'm talking about the Eastern European/Asian mobile network by the same name, MTS lol.
    02-10-13 07:57 PM
    should be out march 4th at MTS manitoba, kind of stupid because q10 will be out by then at all other carriers. Unlock codes are available so doesnt matter where you get the phone from (Koodo sells it outright cheapest for $550). MTS is always late but they're the only ones offering 4g LTE according to them
    cman5 likes this.
    02-13-13 10:51 PM
    should be out march 4th at MTS manitoba, kind of stupid because q10 will be out by then at all other carriers. Unlock codes are available so doesnt matter where you get the phone from (Koodo sells it outright cheapest for $550). MTS is always late but they're the only ones offering 4g LTE according to them
    4G LTE only in WPG and Brandon. Useless for the rest of the province. Where did you hear March 4th?

I just got a response back from @TalktoMTS and they said:

02-14-13 11:41 PM
    No LTE in Manitoba for Rogers yet! Im hoping for early summer on that. But loving the Phone regardless. Super quick on the 4G anyhow.
    02-14-13 11:48 PM
    Just came back from MTS Gimli and chatted with the guy for awhile. Told me Z10 on MTS end of this month! Wohoo! They should be announcing it then anytime now!
    cman5 likes this.
    02-19-13 01:20 PM
    I've been waiting for MTS also. It's driving me nuts.
    At least if they could give us a definite date, it wouldn't be so bad. I understand they are a small regional carrier so they have to wait behind the big national carriers, but you figure being owned by the same company as Bell would be worth something?
    02-19-13 02:14 PM
    Well its the last day of the month, called back to MTS in Gimli and asked when i can pick it up. "We still have no release date, it was supposed to be the end of February" So now we wait even longer...
    02-28-13 10:09 AM
    Instead of starting a new thread, ill keep this one going.

Anyone have any info on when MTS is releasing the Z10?!
    03-04-13 12:04 PM
    Instead of starting a new thread, ill keep this one going.

Anyone have any info on when MTS is releasing the Z10?!
    Well Mar 4 has come and gone. Still no Z10
    03-06-13 12:49 PM
    At least if they could give us a definite date, it wouldn't be so bad. I understand they are a small regional carrier so they have to wait behind the big national carriers, but you figure being owned by the same company as Bell would be worth something?
    Well sasktel has them already.
    03-06-13 12:50 PM
    A side note, MTS and Bell are not owned by the same company. MTS used to be a distrubution partner or something along those lines for cell phones, meaning MTS would buy all their handsets from Bell.

But Bell and MTS are two completely different companies, pretty much always have been, they've just used to partner, which is why you haven't seen Bell in Manitoba until very recently, it was part of the agreement.
    cman5 likes this.
    03-08-13 11:26 PM
    Still nothing and far I can tell the only reason MTS hasn't released the Z10 yet is due to the fact they just brought there 4GLTE network online and want to test it out with the LTE phones they already have before bringing other to it and try expand and make the LTE network more stable. I'm just putting that stuff out there, doesn't mean all of that is reall.

PS and even though the LTE network is in Brandon and Winnipeg for now your Z10 or any other cell on LTE will go to what is in your area.
    03-08-13 11:33 PM
    The LTE network has been out long enough though. They started with the Sony Ion of all phones, and then 3 months later brough the Galaxy S III. MTS works in goofy ways when it comes to cellphones.
    cman5 likes this.
    03-09-13 12:00 AM
    4G/LTE in Manitoba is dependent on Rogers - MTS was too cheap to put up their own towers so they just signed a carriage agreement with Rogers. Which is why Bell and Telus GSM phones go basically dark at the border, since obviously they don't play nice with Rogers. Basically those 2 have Highway 1 coverage through Winnipeg. They may still have CDMA carriage agreements but that doesn't help anyone. Us SaskTel folks are lucky we have full HSPA roaming on the Rogers/MTS towers in Manitoba so our phones work pretty much everywhere because we can hit any Rogers/MTS, Bell or Telus towers in the province for service.
    cman5 likes this.
    03-10-13 09:38 PM
    i say we all send @talktomts messages every day until they release the phone! whos in?
    03-10-13 09:44 PM
    Let's do it. Im in.
    rexxenex likes this.
    03-10-13 10:27 PM
    4G/LTE in Manitoba is dependent on Rogers - MTS was too cheap to put up their own towers so they just signed a carriage agreement with Rogers. Which is why Bell and Telus GSM phones go basically dark at the border, since obviously they don't play nice with Rogers. Basically those 2 have Highway 1 coverage through Winnipeg. They may still have CDMA carriage agreements but that doesn't help anyone. Us SaskTel folks are lucky we have full HSPA roaming on the Rogers/MTS towers in Manitoba so our phones work pretty much everywhere because we can hit any Rogers/MTS, Bell or Telus towers in the province for service.
    Why is it then that MTS has LTE in MB but not Rogers?
    03-10-13 10:35 PM
    Good question! Better question why does Saskatchewan have LTE and not Winnipeg?

CB10 App, Z10
    03-10-13 10:37 PM
    Let's do it. Im in.
    Me three. Lets storm the tower. Maybe we can catch a hockey game between raping and pillaging.

MTS branded Z10?-mtsz10.jpg
    Last edited by frfghtr; 03-10-13 at 11:19 PM.
    rexxenex and cman5 like this.
    03-10-13 10:44 PM
    Me three. Lets storm the tower. Maybe we catch even catch a hockey game between raping and pillaging.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mtsz10.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	140418
    Haha you mind if I use your pic to tweet to them?!
    03-10-13 11:17 PM
227 123 ...