I see many others are having a similar problem, where no twitter notifications appear in the HUB. The only way Iknow there are new Tweets is to randomly open my Twitter app.
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this, I have looked everywehere!!! Thanks
    02-08-13 05:33 PM
    The twitter app for BlackBerry 10 doesn't have the feature to notify you when new tweets are available. It will only notify you when you receive a direct message or a mention. Hope this helps

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 10:17 PM
    I have Twitter listed in my hub twice a nd the duplicate isn't available in settings to delete it. Any ideas apart from wiping my Z10?

02-09-13 12:52 AM
    Ahh that sucks no notification on a new tweet! Hope they add this feature soon.

02-11-13 08:54 PM
    am not getting notifications for mentions also.. how to sort that.. the settins have sound and led on but not working
    03-14-13 09:42 AM
    WOW, how did they make a twitter app, and ommit one of the core features of twitter? And i'm not sure why this hasn't been fixed yet? I can't believe this! I hope no one ever asks why bberry has a bad rep. Just imagine if someone picks up a berry and they find out the twitter app won't notify you when someone you follow tweets!! why isn't this on the front page of the news for bbrry to fix!!!!
    03-25-13 08:17 AM
    Not sure if you bothered to look before screaming "BBRY!!!!" In app world it says the app is from "By Twitter Inc"

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    03-25-13 08:25 AM
    ^^^ this comment was directed to the person directly above.

03-25-13 08:26 AM
    This is true, but so what! bbrry is trying to get people to buy their phones. People will still say BBrry sucks! perception! this should never happened.
    03-25-13 08:30 AM
    I get all my notifications come through via text message into the Hub for Twitter. Not ideal but at least I get notifications without having to go to Twitter direct.

Posted via CB10 via my awesome Zed (or is that Zee?)10
    03-25-13 08:31 AM
    This is true, but so what! bbrry is trying to get people to buy their phones. People will still say BBrry sucks! perception! this should never happened.
    No it should happen. So people need to know who is to blame and not be running around screaming BBRY this and BBRY didn't do that.

03-25-13 08:33 AM
    I get all my notifications come through via text message into the Hub for Twitter. Not ideal but at least I get notifications without having to go to Twitter direct.

how did you get this to happen?
    03-25-13 09:07 AM
    No it should happen. So people need to know who is to blame and not be running around screaming BBRY this and BBRY didn't do that.

Most people looking to switch phones won't care who to blame, they will just return their phone!! think about that one!
    03-25-13 09:08 AM
    True that, the ecosystem has a direct impact on BlackBerry. If developers don't want to support blackberry with much effort, bberry will still not survive in the long run.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 09:32 AM
    Most people looking to switch phones won't care who to blame, they will just return their phone!! think about that one!
    False. People like you running around blaming BlackBerry for everything make the brand look bad. People who don't like BlackBerry wouldn't buy one in the first place. I would buy a phone if it is good and wait for the apps. Not say how could BBRY let this happen, BBRY sucks ect and ditch the phone when they are not responsible for the app. "Think about that One". Would you return a phone because the Twitter app sucks? Or would you return a phone because "BlackBerry sucks ", having been blamed for everything.

03-25-13 12:09 PM
    how did you get this to happen?
    Go on Twitter on your PC or via the Web site on your Z10 browser (not the mobile page) and go to settings > mobile

Enter your phone number ( with country code too, plus drop your 1st zero in your cell phone number), then tick the boxes for which kind of notifications you want to come through via txt.

san4berry and CRITICALSHOT like this.
    03-25-13 01:22 PM
    False. People like you running around blaming BlackBerry for everything make the brand look bad. People who don't like BlackBerry wouldn't buy one in the first place. I would buy a phone if it is good and wait for the apps. Not say how could BBRY let this happen, BBRY sucks ect and ditch the phone when they are not responsible for the app. "Think about that One". Would you return a phone because the Twitter app sucks? Or would you return a phone because "BlackBerry sucks ", having been blamed for everything.

Well, I disagree! In todays mobile phone market I would say that when people are evaluating a mobile phone solution, having apps is pretty high up on the list. Z10 is prime example, great hardware, Nice OS, but lack of quality apps are still keeping people away. Take me for example, I'm a bbrry fan, and went out and bought the phone Friday, the fact that the twitter apps lacks the basic functionality of even alerting you when someone you follow tweets is an aggredious mistake. I would argue most people would throw the phone out the window and move on while bashing blackberry on the way out. Ok, I'll give you that fact they have apps is not their fault, but it is their problem!
    03-25-13 02:05 PM
    Hi all,

How all of you manage this lack of notification from twitter?

There is any app nowadays that could mange it with hub integration?

Blaq give notification of tweets or on DM and mentions?
    02-01-16 03:50 PM