So I'm one of those old school USB Calendar Sync via BlackBerry Desktop Software. Finding out that I can't Calendar sync via Blackberry Link is just wrong! Why RIM BB!! My company uses Lotus Notes (yeah I know, really old, get with the times! ) which I use to USB sync from Lotus Notes Calendar to my Bold and then when I get home I sync my Bold to my Desktop MS Outlook calendar. It's obvious, I'm screwed! Guess I won't be syncing any of my work calendar entries with my Z10. BB you better introduce back the USB synce in another version of Blackberry Link...

So my question is, how do I sync my Z10 calendar entries with MS Outlook? This might be tough to explain but are there any tutorials on how to do this via MS Outlook? Is it one of the tabs at the top of MS Outlook once you open it up?Please Help!

Also, if anyone has a solution for my Lotus Notes syncing issue that would be great as well...

I'm hoping to export my Lotus Notes calendar entries on a Mail file and then import into MS Outlook. But we'll see if that works..
    02-08-13 01:23 PM
    The answers everyone is going to tell you is to use Google, or Yahoo or Outlook.com, which is total crap.
    02-08-13 01:41 PM
    There are 3 other threads on this. Here's one that contains the latest response from Crackbeery plus links to the other two :

FYI - Crackberry is looking into it for us, and Kevin is following up with RIM. Our complaints have been noticed and our advocates are in motion.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...90/index3.html

Would be nice if the manufacturer communicated, though. You know - "Customer relations"?

- R.
    pkcable and Taigatrommel like this.
    02-08-13 02:23 PM
    Thanks Montyl. That's what I figured...
    02-08-13 02:29 PM
    Perfect! Thanks Rooster99!
    02-08-13 02:30 PM
    There are 3 other threads on this. Here's one that contains the latest response from Crackbeery plus links to the other two :

FYI - Crackberry is looking into it for us, and Kevin is following up with RIM. Our complaints have been noticed and our advocates are in motion.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...90/index3.html

Would be nice if the manufacturer communicated, though. You know - "Customer relations"?

- R.
    Thanks also! And as such I'm going to close this thread, as we should just use the existing one.
    02-08-13 02:32 PM