1-I'm noticed if you hold down on delete you can get delete prior. So I go to the top date in bbm or texts and hold on delete and get delete prior but it doesn't delete prior.

2-Also, I've asked about this in another thread but haven't received an answer. If you go all the way to the left in the phone you have the hub list, i guess you'd call it, with hub, notifications, text messages, email, facebook, twitter, etc etc listed. Well, when I opened facebook and twitter for the first time i deselected the options to get notifications and associate to the phone so this never get anyting in there, they just sit empty but they're in the list. If I hit the 3 dots i get to hub management in the settings and i have the option to "change the items that are included in the main view of the hub" so i toggled off facebook and twitter but they're still in the list.
    This is the list I'm talking about in case I'm not explain it well enough. I went to take twitter and facebook off of it and clean it up. : http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/a...horizontal.jpg

edit: 3-i just thought of another one. i was keeping the bbm in active frame but every time i'd go look in updates they last one would say "3 mins ago", the one before would say "26 mins ago" etc. then i closed it and reopened it accurately displayed how long ago it was from the time i was looking at. so will you have to always re open bbm to see recent updates? isn't that the whole point of it being an "active" frame?
    Last edited by ShaneN.; 02-08-13 at 12:33 AM.
    02-08-13 12:14 AM
    /\/\\/\/\/\\bump
    02-09-13 11:42 PM
    1-I'm noticed if you hold down on delete you can get delete prior. So I go to the top date in bbm or texts and hold on delete and get delete prior but it doesn't delete prior.

2-Also, I've asked about this in another thread but haven't received an answer. If you go all the way to the left in the phone you have the hub list, i guess you'd call it, with hub, notifications, text messages, email, facebook, twitter, etc etc listed. Well, when I opened facebook and twitter for the first time i deselected the options to get notifications and associate to the phone so this never get anyting in there, they just sit empty but they're in the list. If I hit the 3 dots i get to hub management in the settings and i have the option to "change the items that are included in the main view of the hub" so i toggled off facebook and twitter but they're still in the list.
    This is the list I'm talking about in case I'm not explain it well enough. I went to take twitter and facebook off of it and clean it up. : http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/a...horizontal.jpg

edit: 3-i just thought of another one. i was keeping the bbm in active frame but every time i'd go look in updates they last one would say "3 mins ago", the one before would say "26 mins ago" etc. then i closed it and reopened it accurately displayed how long ago it was from the time i was looking at. so will you have to always re open bbm to see recent updates? isn't that the whole point of it being an "active" frame?
    OK, I'll take a stab. First, congratulations on getting a BlackBerry Z10. Many people are still waiting for their devices (US ehem ehem).

1. I wasn't able to replicate this. If this keeps happening, you may have to delete by using "Select More" and then deleting as a workaround in the meantime.

2. So, when you use that toggle, it doesn't remove the integrated services from BlackBerry Hub. That toggle (change the items that are included in the main view of the Hub) only hides items from the *untoggled* services *from* the combined inbox view in BlackBerry Hub (in the first, "Hub," section of the Hub). Any always available servies (Notifications, BBM, Text Messages, Calls, Emergency Alerts and Voicemail) will *always* remain in the selection. Any other services remain until they are deleted as accounts through either the Hub's Settings tab or in the Settings app.

3. BBM's Active Frame cycles through various updates rather than show the most recent update. The BBM message list in BlackBerry Hub shows a list of all items in the order from the most recent to the least. The most recent item will always be on top in the Hub but might NOT be the item that shows at that particular moment on the Active Frame for BBM.

Does this answer all your questions?
    Jaralle likes this.
    02-10-13 12:20 AM
    b320, I've been looking at your answers when I go into a thread to answer a question, and I am very very impressed. You are explaining things way better than I ever could. Thanks, your answers are very much appreciated in this forum!
    02-10-13 01:49 AM
    I have been using select more but I'm not sure why delete prior doesn't work for me? That's a a little frusterating but oh well. Just as of a few minutes ago I realized what the toggles did, which is a nice feature because I don't like having my calls listed in with my messages but it would be nice to be able to take a couple of those rows right out of the list as nothing will ever come to them since i didn't associate the hub with hose particular apps (Fb and twitter). oh well, also not the hugest deal. The last one still bugs me though, I was referring to when I open up the bbm app and actual go to recent updates. each time i go in there it's not keeping track of how long ago the updates were, i have to close bbm and re open it to get it to say the proper time. even more frusterating than that is i just had a friend point out another mutual friends' bbm status (a funny drunken rant early this morning). i went to look for it and it wasn't in my status updates, so i messaged yet another friend (4th person)who got a z10 (just to compare notes) and it wasn't in his updates for him either - and we're all four on eachothers bbm lists. so us with the z10's aren't even getting all the status updates that are going on with BBM.
    02-10-13 03:59 AM
    the mark a read and delete prior don't work from a search results list of messages
    02-12-13 02:52 PM
    b320, I've been looking at your answers when I go into a thread to answer a question, and I am very very impressed. You are explaining things way better than I ever could. Thanks, your answers are very much appreciated in this forum!
    Thanks so much, appreciate the kudos.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 11:31 AM
    the mark a read and delete prior don't work from a search results list of messages
    Agreed.

02-13-13 11:31 AM
    To Delete Prior or Mark Prior As Read, press and hold on the thin date line at the top of the block of messages.

In the context bar on the right there is an option to Mark Prior As Read and at the bottom a Delete Prior.

That should do the trick.

02-13-13 11:36 AM
    2. So, when you use that toggle, it doesn't remove the integrated services from BlackBerry Hub. That toggle (change the items that are included in the main view of the Hub) only hides items from the *untoggled* services *from* the combined inbox view in BlackBerry Hub (in the first, "Hub," section of the Hub). Any always available servies (Notifications, BBM, Text Messages, Calls, Emergency Alerts and Voicemail) will *always* remain in the selection. Any other services remain until they are deleted as accounts through either the Hub's Settings tab or in the Settings app.
    Thanks for clarifying the hub toggle switches. Unfortunately "Any other services remain until they are deleted as accounts through either the Hub's Settings tab or in the Settings app." this doesn't work. I have 5 email accounts that I have deleted both from the main settings menu (swipe down from top) and also from the hub overflow menu. Even though these 5 accounts don't show up as active email accounts in the settings menu they are still showing in the Hub list. Any other thoughts? There is another thread on this "Hub Issues" (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...elete+accounts) where other people are having the same issue, but no one has been able to come up with a solution yet.

Cheers!
    02-14-13 11:57 AM
    Thanks for clarifying the hub toggle switches. Unfortunately "Any other services remain until they are deleted as accounts through either the Hub's Settings tab or in the Settings app." this doesn't work. I have 5 email accounts that I have deleted both from the main settings menu (swipe down from top) and also from the hub overflow menu. Even though these 5 accounts don't show up as active email accounts in the settings menu they are still showing in the Hub list. Any other thoughts? There is another thread on this "Hub Issues" (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...elete+accounts) where other people are having the same issue, but no one has been able to come up with a solution yet.

Cheers!
    What you are describing is currently the expected behavior. You must fully delete the accounts in question in order for them to be removed from the BlackBerry Hub.
    02-16-13 10:04 PM
    found the delete prior thanks to jrsc..i tried it in text and it doesn't work
    02-16-13 11:06 PM
    For point 2. Accounts and things still showing on places in the menu and hub after you have removed them... reboot the device. sounds cheesy but I had that issue with 2 email accounts. A reboot cleared them.

Posted via CB10
    b320 likes this.
    02-17-13 01:05 AM
    found the delete prior thanks to jrsc..i tried it in text and it doesn't work
    This is correct. If doesn't work right now. Please file a ticket with BlackBerry through your carrier.
    02-17-13 01:11 AM
    will do

This is correct. If doesn't work right now. Please file a ticket with BlackBerry through your carrier.
    02-17-13 11:18 AM
    What you are describing is currently the expected behavior. You must fully delete the accounts in question in order for them to be removed from the BlackBerry Hub.
    Thanks, but I'm not sure what you mean by fully delete. I have deleted the accounts both in hub and by using the main accounts setting. Is there somewhere else I need to delete these accounts? Restarting either with a battery pull or by holding down the power button and selecting restart does not remove the deleted accounts.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 11:41 AM
    Thanks, but I'm not sure what you mean by fully delete. I have deleted the accounts both in hub and by using the main accounts setting. Is there somewhere else I need to delete these accounts? Restarting either with a battery pull or by holding down the power button and selecting restart does not remove the deleted accounts.
    OK, it wasn't clear whether you've removed the accounts in the Accounts section of the Settings app or not. I've you removed them there and they do not appear there anymore, then there's an issue. Is this what's happening?
    Last edited by b320; 02-17-13 at 06:13 PM.
    02-17-13 12:36 PM
    On, it wasn't clear whether you've removed the accounts in the Accounts section of the Settings app or not. I've you removed them there and they do not appear there anymore, then there's an issue. Is this what's happening?
    I have deleted the accounts but they are not coming out of the hub menu.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 06:06 PM
    I have deleted the accounts but they are not coming out of the hub menu.

Posted via CB10
    Can you try adding one or several of them again and delete them again? This will be less painful than performing a Security Wipe or an OS reload.
    02-17-13 06:15 PM
    Can you try adding one or several of them again and delete them again? This will be less painful than performing a Security Wipe or an OS reload.
    I tried that and all I got was duplicates of the deleted and reinstated accounts. So now I have 2 of them!! I might have to with a security wipe and start from scratch. Boo!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 11:47 PM
    I tried that and all I got was duplicates of the deleted and reinstated accounts. So now I have 2 of them!! I might have to with a security wipe and start from scratch. Boo!
    Yeah, that will fix it. Make sure that your battery is charged first.
    02-18-13 12:22 AM