I'm very happy with my 9930, and some of the rumors about the Z10 and soft average reviews wanna make me wait for the BB Aristo. Anyone waiting for the Aristo?
    02-07-13 05:09 PM
    I was going to wait, but since i own a few shares, I said to myself get the Zed now. Couldn't be happier!!
    if you want to wait for the next best phone, you will never be happy, there will always be newer and better.
    Blackberry should not have so many phones (Bold, Curve, Pearl, etc) and should concentrate on one or two really awesome device(es).
    The Z is amazing!!!
    Having said that, i will probably bite the bulllet for the Aristo when and if it becomes available. And give my Z to an family member IPhone lover!!
    02-07-13 05:18 PM
    i got the z10 and i will sell it when the A10 comes out
    02-07-13 05:23 PM
    I was thinking of waiting, but how much better can the next phone be? It will have the same apps and the same OS, the only difference will be RAM and processor, and to be honest the Z10 is great with both of those... so im fine.

if it comes out in more then a year I may upgrade, but other then that I am really happy with the Z10
    drummer_god and cjcampbell like this.
    02-07-13 06:09 PM
    A Zed in the hand is worth three in the bush.
    02-07-13 06:19 PM
    I thought about it but I'm really digging the z10. But I just found out I'm due for an upgrade in EFFING DECEMBER!!! WTF! Anyways maybe we will hear something between now and march. I'll hold out for a little bit after that to see if we bear anything. Other than that, unless the aristo looks hawt, I don't think I'll need it. But that might change!
    02-07-13 06:22 PM
    The leaked specs do look great but other posts are right, why wait? The Z10 is so fast as is that the extra power under the hood would be wasted. It sounds good, but is it needed? It's like waiting for a tv with a picture quality increase your eye can't even register anyways.
    02-07-13 06:35 PM
    I'm with chrispmoto on this one. Its mobile electronics, there's always a next-biggest-thing. That and the A hasn't even been officially announced so probably better to go with the Z
    02-07-13 06:49 PM
    nah. i bought a Z10 yesterday. i may buy a Q10 when it comes out. and if aristo exists i may buy that too. i'm not gonna pass on immediate enjoyment for something that "might" come later.
    02-07-13 06:57 PM
    The leaked specs do look great but other posts are right, why wait? The Z10 is so fast as is that the extra power under the hood would be wasted. It sounds good, but is it needed? It's like waiting for a tv with a picture quality increase your eye can't even register anyways.
    It may be wasted on the current OS but it could be necessary to run the next release a year or two from now. The same way iPhone 4 users are able to enjoy the latest version of the OS, their phone had power to spare when it came out. Traditionally, BlackBerry has fared miserably in that regard. It wasn't uncommon for phones not to be upgradable to the very next OS version because they had just barely enough power on release and didn't have enough RAM or enough CPU to run the upgrade. The Z10 will likely do better in that regard but if you hope to keep your phone for a while, extra power will not be wasted.
    02-07-13 07:33 PM
    I'll get the Z10 and likely the Aristotle when it comes
    Nindia and drummer_god like this.
    02-07-13 07:42 PM
    Going to have to pass. Pass the Z on to my boy when the Aristo comes out that is. Get back into Canada tomorrow, picking up 3 Z's.
    02-07-13 08:25 PM
    I might. Contract isn't up till fall and even if it wasn't I'm waiting to see how often updates come and if they actually correct users concerns.
    02-07-13 08:37 PM
  14. Professional_Tickle_Fighter's Avatar
    Not a wise move to wait for BB's new unconfirmed next product. It could be a very long wait!
    02-07-13 09:17 PM
    The way things are going, with the Z10 not even being available until March in the U.S., the Aristo might be a year away from being in the States.

So I'm getting the Z10 in March and the Q10 in April/May/June or whatever the rumored month of the day is!
    02-07-13 09:23 PM
    no point...there will always be another phone you could wait for.

i.e. if you wait for the aristo rumours of a next gen device will start and you'll want to wait for that to and the cycle will never end
    02-07-13 10:49 PM
    I learned long ago that 'waiting for better technology' is futile. There will always be something newer and better just around the corner.
    02-07-13 10:53 PM
    If the Q10 is releasing in May-June, then I think the Aristo will be released sometime before the holidays. That's a long wait for a rumored phone!
    02-08-13 04:51 AM
    I won't pass. I'll be getting the Q10 and 9900 shortly. Simply because I love the phones.
    02-08-13 05:10 AM
    are.you.kidding?
    LE Z10, then Q10 then Aristo.
    I want these pieces in my hands, then)in my historical tray, forever !
    02-08-13 05:33 AM
    No.
    Just waiting for Blackberry to finally get this Q10 in the stores. Money is ready, so please hurry up BBRY!
    02-08-13 05:34 AM
    Will get my Z10 when it arrives in the US, but will probably get the Aristo as well. As long as it is not tablet size or too big. Always liked the idea of two speakers on a phone, especially since that does seem to becoming the norm as well, with all the newer releases. I listen to a lot of music and would prefer to do it on my phone as opposed to carrying something extra around. Also the interesting concept of the 4 mics, or noise cancelling mics or whatever I read, when I first started hearing about it kind of intrigues me. With a by then even more polished O/S should make it an interesting phone providing it does not have a 5 inch screen.
    02-08-13 05:57 AM
    Aristo should come out 1 week before black friday!
    leftypepper716 likes this.
    02-08-13 06:00 AM
    My thoughts exactly, BlackBerry should have only two A class devices, and only one low end device for those in other countries where they have to buy the BlackBerry outright.
    02-08-13 07:53 AM
    I am likely one of few but after trying Z10 out I kinda wish that it was tiny bit smaller over all.
    i have just about average size hand and after owning 9000, 9800 and 9900 i fell in love with the way phones that size fit in my hand.
    i can easily hold it in my hand without ever worrying that it might slip out because i can't grip it fully. I was originally planing to wait for Q10 and also get Aristo when it comes out but after trying Z10 i decided that i definitely don't want to get Aristo, I'll get Z10 first and when finances permit i'll get Q10 and switch as i wish
    02-08-13 04:21 PM
53 123