If I am on website or in Facebook and I get a notification, I cannot swipe right to peek into my Hub. I actually have to swipe up to "minimize" my browser then swipe right to the hub. I thought it's supposed to be available from anywhere? This kinda defeats the purpose? What other screens/apps is it not available from?
    02-07-13 08:52 AM
    That is how the hub was designed, if you are in an App you swipe up to see what the notification is then swipe to see more details and if you dont want to address it lift your finger and your back in to what you were doing.
    02-07-13 08:55 AM
    I think the way they implemented it works well. for example, if you are viewing pictures you often swipe left and right, you dont want to accidentally access the hub like this
    02-07-13 08:59 AM
    If I'm in Facebook, swipe up just then shows all the open apps as cascades. I then have to swipe right to access the hub. If I had an email that I was viewing or a text convo going, that's all I see. How do I just see the HUB?
    02-07-13 09:02 AM
    Do you swipe up, HOLD THE SWIPE, and then to the right? You should always do the up and right motion in any app.
    02-07-13 09:03 AM
    I see what your asking OP. This is where it is confusing. So if you left the hub in a text message and then got a notification for an email, when you go into the hub it will take you back to the text messages and then you have to swipe right to see the whole hub view and select hub.

I hate this implementation and asked a friend at RIM and they designed it this way.

Also you can check you hub settings to see what you have showing in your main hub, for example I dont want to see phone calls in my main hub so I turned that off.
    02-07-13 09:42 AM
    If I'm in Facebook, swipe up just then shows all the open apps as cascades. I then have to swipe right to access the hub. If I had an email that I was viewing or a text convo going, that's all I see. How do I just see the HUB?
    u have to exit that convo or email before u go back to what u were doing..
    so if you:
    1) open an email
    2) swipe from the right to the left .. it'll take u back to the active frames screen
    3) if u go back to the hub from any app using PEEK you will see that email/message/bbm that u had open!
    it does not revert back automatically to your message list.

if you want to see the message list (HUB) just make sure you close the convo/message before u exit the hub.
    i hope that is what you are asking
    02-07-13 09:51 AM
    From my understanding, you must exit out of any conversation or email if you want to be able to view the Hub at the main level from the Active Frames page. Having to exit out of conversations everytime to get basic Hub notifications doesn't seem like it flows well to me, but perhaps that will change in an update..
    02-07-13 09:57 AM