I used to have a group in my contacts so I could fire off a txt to the group but when I switched to Z10 if disappeared and I can't figure out how to recreate it. I don't want to go through my large contact list to select them each time I want to invite them over. Am I missing something?
    02-06-13 09:25 PM
    when you go into the 'text messages' app/hub just compose a new message and add the people like it is an email. it wont be a group, but when you have to send a new message to these same people just find the previous one and continue the convo... its what i did on my iphone.
    02-06-13 09:30 PM
    hmm ok i will try that while i try to talk them all into getting Z10s so we can form a BBM group.
    02-07-13 09:16 AM
    Crackberry kevin"" could you please find out if it is present , and if not please ask them to add is back , that was one the best things about my bb930, please mention it to the blackberry team, i'm in the u.s. And would be very happy to pick up my z10 and still be able to send mass text, i used to tease my iphone and android friends about, "please add group text"
    02-11-13 06:16 AM
    Crackberry kevin"" could you please find out if it is present , and if not please ask them to add is back , that was one the best things about my bb930, please mention it to the blackberry team, i'm in the u.s. And would be very happy to pick up my z10 and still be able to send mass text, i used to tease my iphone and android friends about, "please add group text"
    Agreed! We need that group texting back!
    02-12-13 04:49 PM
    Agreed, love BB10 but am missing a few things
    02-12-13 08:50 PM
    It would be even better to be able to create a group and have the message sent to the contacts preferred channel. so one group with a mix of bbm, txt, email.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 07:10 AM
    Try CorporateContacts (by Eir) app in AppWorld.

It would be even better to be able to create a group and have the message sent to the contacts preferred channel. so one group with a mix of bbm, txt, email.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 06:41 AM