I noticed it only says H near my signal bars so not LTE. I would assume Hamilton has it so do I call Bell?
    02-06-13 04:45 PM
    same. if this is the case AND they forced me to switch to a BB plan for $7 more I will ruin them lol

I am in toronto
    02-06-13 04:52 PM
    same. if this is the case AND they forced me to switch to a BB plan for $7 more I will ruin them lol

I am in toronto
    I will try to call tomorrow. Let me know if you hear something before!
    02-06-13 04:56 PM
    Couple things.....

First, use this map to confirm where you are is inside the blue LTE (make sure you select LTE first)
    Bell - LTE

If you are, then call Bell and ask them to confirm they provisioned your account for LTE. (sometimes they miss this little step....I know, because Rogers did it to me and my PB LTE)

They may try and argue with you whether or not you're actually in the LTE coverage nodes so be 100% sure before calling

Good luck.....LTE rocks!! so I hope you get it sorted.
    02-06-13 05:00 PM
    Bell must be kidding, problems with LTE on the Z10. Forcing their customers to switch to "Fake" BIS to pay 7$ more. That's stupid.
    02-06-13 05:05 PM
    Guys, Z10 switches between the necessary networks. When I call, it's only on 3G even. When I use data, then it jumps to 4GLTE
    02-06-13 05:07 PM
    I just picked up my Z10 today (with Bell) and had no issues. I kept the same plan and I have LTE. (London Ontario)
    02-06-13 05:10 PM
    Guys, Z10 switches between the necessary networks. When I call, it's only on 3G even. When I use data, then it jumps to 4GLTE
    I understand that. But I have had it since 10am yesterday and it has not shown LTE at all
    02-06-13 06:02 PM
    I was having the same issue. I just got off the phone with Bell customer care and it turns out that The Source sold me sim card that was not LTE compatible when I purchased the phone.
    02-07-13 11:43 AM
    I was having the same issue. I just got off the phone with Bell customer care and it turns out that The Source sold me sim card that was not LTE compatible when I purchased the phone.
    Thanks. I called today also and they said my account is set up properly so it is most likely the sim card.
    02-07-13 11:48 AM
    Customer Care was able to test my SIM card while I was on the phone with them which was nice.
    02-07-13 12:00 PM
    I would call the carrier and inquire why your not on LTE. I am not sure why you aren't but for me it took 24 hours before I started seeing 4GLTE most of the time. I am on Virgin Mobile Canada which runs off the Bell network.
    02-07-13 12:36 PM
    Customer Care was able to test my SIM card while I was on the phone with them which was nice.
    I'm with bell and as I sit in my house It's pretty much always on "H". I'm not in some weird area, although in the basement, and I checked that coverage chart and i'm within it. I'm curious to what consists of a wrong sim card? I double checked my sim card and it says LTE on it. I have also noticed while in the basement it switched to "4GLTE" with only one bar. So I'm assuming they switched me properly and I have the correct sim card but for whatever reason I'm still not gettint LTE? I'm going to start paying attention to it when I'm out. Maybe for some reason I'm just not getting it at my house.
    02-07-13 12:48 PM
    Thanks. I called today also and they said my account is set up properly so it is most likely the sim card.
    The sim card it self will say LTE on it if compatible.
    02-07-13 02:20 PM
    I'm with Bell in Ottawa and I get LTE for the most part, however not in my basement most of the time it's 3G with occasional LTE. Also when traveling throughout the city I lose LTE

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-07-13 08:11 PM
    I'm pretty sure I got LTE when I was out earlier. My room is in the basement so that must be the problem. Weird, maybe Bell's LTE network is the largest as they say but not the strongest...

02-07-13 09:41 PM
    My display has shown H every time I've checked. that said, I did a speed test last night and saw over 20 mb! That's a **** of a lot more than I would expect... Is it an icon issue more than a lack of LTE?

02-07-13 09:51 PM
    I'm in North York. On the Bell service as well. Has always shown 4GLTE since I got the phone. Double check the 4G map. Even in our basement I get 4G...
    02-07-13 10:28 PM
    I was able to get LTE no problem but I find the connection very quirky and I believe it was killing my battery. I have turned it off till bell gets it act together. Also at a friends house just down the road the LTE wouldnt even work.
    02-07-13 10:29 PM
    I just went upstairs and got 4GLTE, only one or two bars. back dowstairs...H.

Is 4GLTE the same as LTE?
    02-07-13 11:26 PM