When I attempted to sync my music from itunes to my z10, all my music files were deleted from itunes! Luckily you can sync from windows media too,but when I put my music back into itunes it got deleted again! Anyone else having this issue? Is it a problem with my itunes or a problem with link?
    02-06-13 02:44 PM
    I am using Blackberry Link with a Mac, and so far its a bust in terms of syncing my iTunes. Music is big for me, and I can't get this working, I may be forced to return the device. There is no clear instruction on how to sync your music, and certainly you don't seem to get the full playlist experience of iTunes. If anyone has had success syncing through BB Link w/ iTunes, including playlists, I would love to know. Currently, all that happens, is is will say, preparing sync, then shortly after that say, sync is done and no music has been added.
    02-06-13 04:16 PM
    I too am using Blackberry Link with a Mac, after a bit of messing about i finally got it loaded. I have dragged music, a video and a document file from the Mac's library onto my Z10. When i click on my Z10 tab at the bottom it shows music, video, and the document, but opening music and video apps on the Z10 there is nothing. Anybody got any ideas?
    02-06-13 04:43 PM
    I don't understand why BBRY is trying to "re-invent the wheel" with BB10's connectivity software. First scrapping BIS, then screwing around with their BlackBerry Desktop software.Hopefully this can be fixed because I do use iTunes and BB's previous software synched so easily with it.
    02-06-13 06:45 PM
    can you not just drag and drop your songs into the BB LINK? I can do it with the old software on my PB. I actually prefer this A LOT over itunes.
    02-06-13 06:49 PM
    I have the exact same issue... However when I connect the phone as a USB mass storage, I am able to transfer media onto it and all files are readable from the phone through the dedicated app (i.e. music is accessible through the music app, photos are accessible through the photo app, etc). Hope this issue gets fixed very soon.
    02-14-13 04:22 PM