I've just got my Z10 last night and the only issue I am encountering is BBM not working. Each time I go to open it I'm greeted with the message "Incorrect device time"

One piece of relevant information is that I've had to change from a normal sim to a micro sim and obviously my network ported me over on to the new one. Everything else is working fine phone calls, texts, internet etc. I should also point out that my price plan does include BIS.

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a solution?
    Last edited by pactum_factum; 07-29-15 at 02:09 PM.
    02-06-13 04:41 AM
    I know its probably a silly question, but I assume the time and date on the device are correct?
    02-06-13 05:48 AM
    Yes I should of mentioned this in my original post! Date & time are both correct. I'm at a loss as to why this isn't working.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    02-06-13 05:59 AM
    Yes I am having the same problem. Phoned Vodafone and they said BBM no longer works!!! Didn't actually believe that just don't think they know anything about the phone. I then took it into the Vodafone shop and the staff in there said yes it does work but they have no clue as to why it's not working. Said they would get back to me and haven't. Why oh why did I get the phone so early - wished I'd left it a few months so people might have a clue what you're talking about.
    02-06-13 08:20 AM
    It's frustrating as the rest of the phone is fantastic..just need BBM working! I've also contacted blackberry support so if I hear back from them I'll update it in here...though I'm still hopeful someone will be able to offer up a solution in here!
    02-06-13 08:43 AM
    I'm on 02 and having some problems with BBM as well with the Z10, i can send a message but its not getting delivered.

Does anyone know if it the message will hang around and then be delivered when its all working again??
    02-06-13 10:05 AM
    *** found that you need to get o2 to put a bolt on your contract to get the services.

not sure why as ive had a blackberry for 2 years and i was told it would stay
    02-06-13 10:31 AM
    I have managed to get my BBM working! I turned the device off and took my sim card out, turned the phone back on WITHOUT The sim card in and BBM worked fine and imported all my contacts. Then turned it off and put the sim in mm all appears to be working fine now. Hopefully this helps anyone else with the same issue
    02-06-13 03:54 PM
    What should I do now for it to start working
    08-21-13 05:37 PM
    You still need a bolt-on with O2? That's interesting. It may explain why I'm having trouble sending invites ( they don't get received).

Having said that, PIN messaging works ok.

I can't even BBM myself, unless this a new BB10 "feature".

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 06:45 PM
    I love that the lazy customer service representative told you BBM no longer works. Hilarious.
    08-22-13 08:42 AM
    Found out that you don't need a bolt on from O2 for BB10. I was always pretty sure that was the case.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 06:39 PM