Well that's disappointing considering I leave on a two week trip tonight and have all my itinerary in it, lol.

Oh well, hopefully soon. Love my Z10! Ironing out the early adopter wrinkles.
    02-05-13 04:34 PM
    U would think native apps would have been done eh? I love my BlackBerry travel
    02-05-13 05:43 PM
    Blackberry Travel is a must have for me. I hope it comes soon........

In fact, I picked up my z10 today and have to keep my 9900 around because i'm currently on a business trip and my BB Travel has all of my details....
    02-05-13 06:34 PM
    I know. I always thought BB Travel was a great example of how well BB could integrate everything.

Fingers crossed.
    02-05-13 06:40 PM
    U would think native apps would have been done eh? I love my BlackBerry travel
    They are steadily knocking off those 1st party but non-core apps like pwd keeper and the bridge so it seems likely that travel will make an appearance soon too.
    02-05-13 06:46 PM
    It's coming, we just don't know when yet.

There were some screenshots posted here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nshots-765172/
    robkd likes this.
    02-05-13 06:46 PM
    it is coming, we just gotta wait a bit. My source, B1aze on twitter to C.Umi
    02-05-13 06:47 PM
    They are steadily knocking off those 1st party but non-core apps like pwd keeper and the bridge so it seems likely that travel will make an appearance soon too.
    Password Keeper is available as a download from BlackBerry World and yes it imports your password from your current Password Keeper

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Stewartj1 and bold007 like this.
    02-05-13 07:13 PM
    Good to hear it's coming but pretty ironic that product who's campaign along is 'Keep Moving' doesn't have a travel app.
    02-05-13 08:00 PM
    Good to hear it's coming but pretty ironic that product who's campaign along is 'Keep Moving' doesn't have a travel app.
    You would have thought all the BlackBerry branded applications would have been ready for the January 30, 2013, Reveal Event. This is another example of BlackBerry still not getting the message from product users. Oh well, as with the BlackBerry PlayBook, hope springs eternal.
    keefrto likes this.
    02-05-13 08:18 PM
    Just saw this link in another thread: BlackBerry Knowledge Base

If you look at the list on the left side you'll see Travel is listed there. Good enough confirmation for me
    keefrto likes this.
    02-05-13 08:25 PM
    yes, another one of my travel apps that i'm missing badly, along with British Airways
    02-06-13 03:08 AM
    It's very odd for a company to not have their own app ready for a product launch, especially when this product is geared towards business people who travel a lot. I love my Z10 but sometimes you just have to wonder what the heck is happening over there.
    ubizmo likes this.
    02-06-13 09:30 AM
    yes, another one of my travel apps that i'm missing badly, along with British Airways
    someone mentioned it could be sideloaded... desperately looking for the .bar file
    02-07-13 08:38 AM
    It's very odd for a company to not have their own app ready for a product launch, especially when this product is geared towards business people who travel a lot. I love my Z10 but sometimes you just have to wonder what the heck is happening over there.
    There were always a number of apps that were not quite core apps with bbos even if we were used to them being there, so those ones do seem like the obvious ones that would slip if resources were needed elsewhere, so far we have had the bridge and password keeper apps added to bb world and hopefully we will see travel join them soon and ideally without that annoying linkedin section which had no way of being disabled.
    02-07-13 09:32 AM
    It's good to know its coming and I note others have also said more or less it should have been an app from the get go. I guess without having the inside knowledge on priorities we shall just have to dream a little more before it arrives. Still loving the z10, people at my work are in awe
    02-09-13 10:26 AM
    My guess is BlackBerry hired mostly greasy-faced twenty-somethings whose greatest achievement to date was previously working for Apple as an iOS developer. The lack of BlackBerry's own stable of applications is atrocious. You would think a company the size of BlackBerry would have separate systems development team and applications development team but apparently I am mistaken.
    02-09-13 10:47 AM
    And the loss of BB traffic, cmon its great that Canada gets the Z10 before the states but is there any chance of traffic showing up on the knowledge database?
    02-09-13 02:54 PM
    The lack of BlackBerry's own stable of applications is atrocious. You would think a company the size of BlackBerry would have separate systems development team and applications development team but apparently I am mistaken.
    Presumably the applications developers would be focused on making sure that the core 1st party apps that come pre-installed would be the priority for them with the addon 1st party apps all eventually following along later e.g. we have already seen them add both bridge and password keeper to blackberry world and logically we would expect others to follow along in time.
    02-09-13 04:43 PM
    Keefrto: have you used maps yet? Press the settings button (three dots) and enable traffic. It shows traffic on the map. I've never used BlackBerry traffic, so can't compare the two. Hope that helped.
    02-10-13 02:16 PM
    02-10-13 06:38 PM
    Hello, yes I came across this yesterday, not tried it though. BlackBerry travel is pretty cool
    Keefrto: have you used maps yet? Press the settings button (three dots) and enable traffic. It shows traffic on the map. I've never used BlackBerry traffic, so can't compare the two. Hope that helped.
    02-10-13 06:57 PM
    So without causing trouble but what does the picture mean, I know its travel but...? CheersQUOTE=Bla1ze;7966156]BlackBerry Travel is coming...

imgur: the simple image sharer
    http://imgur.com/wFtWESt
    [/QUOTE]
    02-10-13 06:58 PM
    BB travel is a must for me. The current OS7 version is so good. Only thing that could make it better would be if it could save your boarding pass under the corresponding flight info tab. Be awesome if the BB10 version had this.
    02-10-13 07:15 PM
    Looks like our favorite travel app has hit BB World!!
    03-22-13 11:16 AM