Hey Everyone,

@Nokia tweeted today that "Blackberries make a great snack, but for the world�s best business smartphone try a #Lumia: Nokia Lumia - Nokia - UK pic.twitter.com/rawHWEt4"
    Only a company who is being threatened by BlackBerry10 would do something like this. If you can go and tweet at Nokia and expose their BS. Only if you want, I did it other than that let me know what you think of this? Can Nokia Lumia be a business phone, it looks to me like a Camera with a phone attached to it, not like the rest of the phones that is the other way around.

https://twitter.com/nokia/status/296665094941732864

One teamblackberry, indivisible, indestructible, indisputable.
    02-04-13 10:03 AM
    Yea let's give Nokia's Ad more exposure, surely they don't want that... this will teach them... yea!
    02-04-13 10:08 AM
    Hey Everyone,

@Nokia tweeted today that "Blackberries make a great snack, but for the world�s best business smartphone try a #Lumia: Nokia Lumia - Nokia - UK pic.twitter.com/rawHWEt4"
    Only a company who is being threatened by BlackBerry10 would do something like this. If you can go and tweet at Nokia and expose their BS. Only if you want, I did it other than that let me know what you think of this? Can Nokia Lumia be a business phone, it looks to me like a Camera with a phone attached to it, not like the rest of the phones that is the other way around.

Of course a Lumina can be business phone, so can a Galaxy SIII or an iPhone.
    02-04-13 10:09 AM
    Of course, they CAN be business phone. But are they a worthy and a good business phone. If I see someone walk into a meeting with a BlackBerry versus a Lumia, I have different perception of the person. Maybe that is my bias, but do others feel the same?
    02-04-13 10:11 AM
    It's called competition. If you want the z10 to be one of the big guys, you have to play the game and you will be beat up.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    02-04-13 10:12 AM
    Of course, they CAN be business phone. But are they a worthy and a good business phone. If I see someone walk into a meeting with a BlackBerry versus a Lumia, I have different perception of the person. Maybe that is my bias, but do others feel the same?
    And exactly what differentiates blackberrys from other phones after bb10? Not much after reading about bb10 losing features.

As for the LUMIA, not Lumina, it has office built in but pretty ****ty PDF support. Take what you will from it.

Can you tell me what business features BB10 has now for business that the others don't now? Please tell me
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    02-04-13 10:17 AM
    Why is it that whenever BlackBerry gets bashed we immediately come to the rescue? Yet if BlackBerry did the bashing it would be completely fine? If you want to show your support, buy from BlackBerry. You don't need to actively advocate your ideals by plaguing your opinions all over the internet. You are not some sort of space cowboy and you have better things you could be doing with your time.
    02-04-13 10:20 AM
    I guess if you and I ever had a business meeting I should hide my iPhone with the pink Hello Kitty case?
    02-04-13 10:21 AM
    There is a whole brand perception behind BlackBerry. I work in downtown Toronto at one of the 5 major banks, and not sure about other cities, but many people here attribute BlackBerrys to business acumen. Also, the security is what is awesome for business that others don't have. My company is setting up BB Balance and that is another good business feature. Also, I have four emails two personal and two work because I work for two areas. I have a dev alpha and BlackBerry Hub takes care of this so well.
    02-04-13 10:22 AM
    mine: @nokia WP8 next to iOS is the furthest from a power user's device as you can get. Cute camera though.
    02-04-13 10:27 AM
    There is a whole brand perception behind BlackBerry. I work in downtown Toronto at one of the 5 major banks, and not sure about other cities, but many people here attribute BlackBerrys to business acumen. Also, the security is what is awesome for business that others don't have. My company is setting up BB Balance and that is another good business feature. Also, I have four emails two personal and two work because I work for two areas. I have a dev alpha and BlackBerry Hub takes care of this so well.
    yeah, ok, but the question is should you engage Nokia on twitter or would you be better off to let make Nokia make a fool of themselves by mentioning Blackberry...
    02-04-13 10:28 AM
    I guess if you and I ever had a business meeting I should hide my iPhone with the pink Hello Kitty case?
    I think you should hide the pink Hello Kitty case in ANY business meeting... hahaha
    02-04-13 10:29 AM
    Hey Everyone,

@Nokia tweeted today that "Blackberries make a great snack, but for the world’s best business smartphone try a #Lumia: Nokia Lumia - Nokia - UK pic.twitter.com/rawHWEt4"

It's business, it's competition, Nokia are doing EXACTLY what they should be doing and Blackberry ought to start taking potshots at some of their big rivals too.

Not sure if this is a new trend where you guys scurry over to CB to try to raise indignation over any small issue.

I don't see this 'BS' you're complaining about, anyway.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-04-13 04:19 PM

I suspect most people care more for what the person has in his head (brains) than what he has in his hands.
    02-04-13 04:22 PM
    Nokia ,copysome trying to knock BB.We went into odin sleep for 2 years drop a hot phone and the Sh1t talking comes out.How you bad mouth us we just came out again :lmao.This is poor from nokia thought they had class but looks like they really have fallen titan 2 times now.Gues titan gonna hate on a olympian.BB just need to stay in their lane keep it moving no need to scoop this low this is sad these other guys look like bitches looking for attention its quite sad.It aint your time settle down we gave you 2 free years.Now you pull b1tch moves you had years to show us where was it. Just ignore this and keep it moving BB.
    02-04-13 05:13 PM
    I think you should hide the pink Hello Kitty case in ANY business meeting... hahaha
    Sound advice......
    02-04-13 05:17 PM
    I smell some company is threatened...
    02-04-13 05:17 PM
    I thought it was a harmless jab... and blackberries do make great snacks
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    02-04-13 05:20 PM
    especially a bright yellow or blue lumina. they are nice looking phones but colors like that cry for attention, it is soemthign that a teen should use not a middle aged business person
    02-04-13 05:26 PM
    It's true. I'd subconsciously judge the person too even if I didn't want to.
    02-04-13 05:42 PM
    It's business, it's competition, Nokia are doing EXACTLY what they should be doing and Blackberry ought to start taking potshots at some of their big rivals too.

Not sure if this is a new trend where you guys scurry over to CB to try to raise indignation over any small issue.

I don't see this 'BS' you're complaining about, anyway.
    Agreed. It's pretty harmless as shots go.
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    02-04-13 05:58 PM
    If noone reacts to it, nothing happens. (let it go. it's a friendly jab at best anyway).
    02-04-13 06:11 PM
    Nokia who? Who are they? Enough said
    AndreyLepher likes this.
    02-04-13 06:21 PM
    Nokia who? Who are they? Enough said
    Only a company who sold more phones then Blackberry can ever dream of and who has a huge rival to the Z10. Former biggest phone manufacturer in the entire world. And not someone to dismiss lightly.

Also OP this is is the first i've heard of it, i doubt we should highlight the issue and do Nokia's job for them in promoting it
    02-04-13 06:29 PM
    Poor guys, after what they have seen with BB10 they know that are doomed.
    02-04-13 06:30 PM
39 12