Hey all, I upgraded to os system 4.5. Everything seems fine but I thought this new system was going to support html emails. Also, I have spent over 200.00 in the last two days buying programs to convert DvDs to my BB with the full 320 x 240 res and 16.9 spect. Even the one I bought here blows. It worked ok, but without sounds and it letter boxed my movie so that is dosnt go from one side of the screen to the other. DvDToGo. Any sugestions? I only want to buy one more program to reach my goal.

Many thanks in advance,

John
    09-28-08 09:34 AM
    Well i use Seabyrd Technologies - Blackberry Video Converter and its free.

And to get html you have to send your service books from you bis login after you upgraded. And when looking at a message with html try pressing the app button and get images.
    09-28-08 09:41 AM
    Many thanks, giving it a try now. Using the iphone 320 X 240 setting. Didnt see anyting for BB.

Is the built in email viewer with the OS 4.5 better then the BBsmart Email viewer?

John
    09-28-08 10:18 AM
    To receive HTML emails you need to resend you service books from you BIS account. If you don;t know how to do this, call your carriers and have them do it for you and have them help you set up a BS account.

BlackBerry HTML email is good but does not diplay pictures so you may still need either Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer or BBSmart.
    09-28-08 10:55 AM
    Awsome, I just got BBsmart and like it. Its nice to see emails with images. Cheers!
    09-28-08 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD