my comments after the written ad. This deserves its own central discussion!

-----------

Watch and read.... watch then listen, watch only, read only.

Either way... this will take multiple viewings...
    --------------------------------------------------------------

When we invented the smartphone we didn't quite appreciate what we'd started.

Liberating people from their desks was a defining moment in technology that PROVED to be the kind of leap that would inspire a generation.

Over the years we remained focused on creating the tools; used by the people who make, and build our world. We stayed true to our values of security, productivity, and best in class communications....

But there comes a time when every company has to evolve... To become re-inspired by that which first made them great; and create a vision... For the next leap...

We've been quietly pouring our heart and soul into the foundation of this next evolution and have invested in the world class innovators to help us realize it, from:
    QNX: the operating system so stable, secure, and fast...that it's relied upon by the likes of NASA to ensure the safety of human life to
    The Astonishing Tribe: who designed the most beautiful and functional interfaces the world has ever seen...

Years of investment, innovation, hard work, and the intense persuit of our passion is FINALLY ... About to bare its fruit...

An all new flawless mobile experience.

Solid. Secure. Beautiful...

Best in class communications backed by the thousands of the apps and games you love all with a lightning fast web browser capable of viewing every website in the world with no compromises or limits....

Blackberry 10...

Has arrived.

-------------------------------------
    Amazing how only NOW.... People I haven't talked to in months are flooding me with messages: "omfg u were right!" And "*** I should have believed you"

All those people who looked down on me over the years for sticking with Blackberry.... Mocked me for being an old fart for not being able to evolve with the times. All those people who counted BBRY out of the game are now cleaning the **** our of their pants.

To everyone who has ever mocked me or Blackberry in any way, to all those fools who followed the media like sheep, to all the morons... Who lost sight of what truly matters... I now.

Remain humble and quiet.

For I tried to make you see, and you ignored. Now you're on your own

--------------------------------------

Blackberry's BACK baby!

Esgetn2hoT
    Last edited by Esgetn2hoT; 02-02-13 at 10:18 AM.
    02-02-13 09:59 AM
    We were the first people to post it online. Old news. hit the homepage yesterday.

Must watch BlackBerry Pre-Super Bowl Commercial hits Youtube! | CrackBerry.com
    02-02-13 10:10 AM
    oh i know.

i was simply creating a thread for fans to exude their passion in.

may have crossed the line with the "deserves its own post on the main page" statement...

have edited it out..
    dietertong likes this.
    02-02-13 10:15 AM
    We were the first people to post it online. Old news. hit the homepage yesterday.

Must watch BlackBerry Pre-Super Bowl Commercial hits Youtube! | CrackBerry.com
    Kevin, I don't think Esgetn2hoT is trying to say he was first to post the pre-ad....but rather that the ad stated exactly what he's been thinking for years, that blackberry is amazing and too many people were to quick to dismiss them.

This is essentially Esgetn2hoT's way of saying "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" to all of his friends.

I know exactly how he feels...my BBM list was once in the 30's today it's 11, and the real kick in the pants is that 4 of them told me YESTERDAY that they are leaving BBRY. Stating that they're sick of having unreliable hardware that locks up all the time and restarts randomly. I ask them, why would you leave TODAY of all times? The new phone is in the store as a demo, and available on Tues!!! why not check it out?...It's a completely new experience I tell them...they don't care..."Cuz they have friends who love their SG3"

Most of the people i talked to had no idea what BB10 was...That part saddens me...if I were to pick on one thing that Rim did (and I say Rim cuz that's who they were when the mistake happened) it would be that they did not inform the general public enough. No one knew that it was coming, what it would look like, or what it would do. I understand that they wanted a global launch date...but serioulsy, whey not have teaser commercials? Let people know that nothing is shared with the old phones! Let them know that RIM has heard the masses and completely redesigned the phones to give more people what they have been asking for?

Oh well, at least my wife and I will still have ours...Her BB is through her work, and we're trying to figure out a way to get her work to upgrade her to the new one. Her boss is the CIO of a well respected insurance and benefits company here in Canada, and he has demanded that a Z10 be available to him when he gets back from his trip on wed...If he gets one, I think my wife should too lol
    02-02-13 10:35 AM
    Without the adversity, the mistakes, the determination to survive and realization that evolution is core to it all, the new BlackBerry could not have become what we are about to experience!
    02-02-13 10:38 AM
    I am CANADIAN!!!

Oh wait, wrong ad.

But I get your point!
    jakie55, Gla1ze, Zirak and 3 others like this.
    02-02-13 10:46 AM
    Sounds like the line used by Randy Quaid in Independence Day
    jakie55, Olijimcha and Esgetn2hoT like this.
    02-02-13 10:48 AM
    i get peopel commenting to me about things they've heard some stupid broad on TV saying "congrats BB you invented soemthing that Apple and Google invented years ago" he says this to try and prove me wrong but everyone knows the only similarities is they use an app icon grid and a slab type device

on another note i really do liek the comercial, gets me pretty excited abouth the device, although they did post the ad they had at blackberry world which is using a bland device :P
    02-02-13 10:52 AM
    i want to thank everyone who's posted on this thread.

bb10 is bar-none the cleanest, most efficient OS on the market.

what truly makes me sad... is that only people like us will ever know it. "tech-nerds" etc, etc.

my only hope is that BBRY finds a way to have the masses understand what we currently do.
    02-02-13 12:07 PM
    My bad on my previous post. Didn't mean to seem jerky! Was power cruising through the forums. All good. Agreed with your post too!
    02-02-13 05:48 PM
    My bad on my previous post. Didn't mean to seem jerky! Was power cruising through the forums. All good. Agreed with your post too!
    Glad you put that Kevin, as the comment came across that way - Almost like a put down! But that's text for you - no tone!
    02-02-13 06:17 PM
    I am CANADIAN!!!

Oh wait, wrong ad.

But I get your point!
    And it is pronounced "zed", not "zee"! "ZED"!!!
    Gla1ze likes this.
    02-02-13 06:49 PM
    I can't say ive been supporting BB for years and telling everyone they shouldn't drop it, but that's how I feel now. I was an early adopter of WP7, after having WinMo 6.5. It was the same thing then. Nobody believed in it and I was the outcast for being willing to step out and try something new and support a company who was trying to reinvent themselves. However, my first smartphone was a BB Storm and I am currently typing this on my Playbook so as soon as I saw BB10 I was intrigued. I don't mind the wait since I can't even upgrade until April. Now I just need to figure out if it will be the Z10 or Q10.
    02-03-13 12:02 AM
    I am CANADIAN!!!

Oh wait, wrong ad.

But I get your point!
    THIS is exactly what i felt when watching the add... especially when the cranes are shown for the first time lol... SO EPIC
    02-03-13 01:25 AM
    Amazing how only NOW.... People I haven't talked to in months are flooding me with messages: "omfg u were right!" And "*** I should have believed you"

All those people who looked down on me over the years for sticking with Blackberry.... Mocked me for being an old fart for not being able to evolve with the times. All those people who counted BBRY out of the game are now cleaning the **** our of their pants.

To everyone who has ever mocked me or Blackberry in any way, to all those fools who followed the media like sheep, to all the morons... Who lost sight of what truly matters... I now.

Remain humble and quiet.

For I tried to make you see, and you ignored. Now you're on your own

Esgetn2hoT
    Esgetn2hoT, you think you know everything don't you! You're like a black woman in hindsight!

Just joking around! Love that BB10 is awesome!
    02-03-13 04:13 AM
    I am iPhone 5 user, and if Blackberry z10 is out i will burn my iPhone ans buy a Blackberry. I dont know why but i like the Company Blackberry more than other.
    02-03-13 05:56 AM