Hi all,

Hoping somewhat might know what's going on here.
    I have my work email auto-forwarding to a Gmail account, which in turn I have set up on my Playbook.
    Initially when I set it all up, everything was working fine. Recently however, when the emails arrive through on the Playbook, the body of the email is not there. It has the title but below that it just says " [no body found] ".
    When I log into Gmail itself however, these emails that are forwarding from the work account are there and I can view them fine (the body of the email is present).
    I've tried removing the email account from the Playbook and re-adding it, but it hasn't solved the problem.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, ak_fraser1
    02-02-13 08:15 AM
    I never experienced it, but if it is re-happening frequently, it must be an OS bugs... and BB10 will probably fix that... or any incremental upgrade from current PB OS... until later this year...
    02-02-13 01:56 PM
    What phone are you using? I just read in a BB10 thread that emails sent over bridge from the Z10 to the PlayBook display a similar message. Seems that the BB10 os still doesn't communicate well with the current PlayBook os. I don't want to be spreading misinformation so someone please correct me if I'm wrong. No seriously, please correct me because I don't want that to be true
    02-03-13 12:22 AM
    I never experienced it, but if it is re-happening frequently, it must be an OS bugs... and BB10 will probably fix that... or any incremental upgrade from current PB OS... until later this year...
    Why should it be an OS bug?
    dave_h_946 likes this.
    02-03-13 03:31 AM
    I am having a similar problem with my work mails on a z10. These are transfered from our provider via fetchmail, then to Zarafa (OSS groupware). The z10 works fine with all other mail accounts, so I think it could well be the OS not liking certain encodings/wrappings whatever.
    03-11-13 04:56 AM
    A phone has nothing to so with it...there's no phone even involved. it's just email being set up to receive over a PlayBook via wifi.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 07:29 AM