I've been with Sprint for ten years now and just a little while ago I went on their site to see of any news or photos of the BB10 devices. I found something surprising, it has been said nurmerous time that BB is done in the U.S. I would like the Crackberry Community to view a few post of people whom are on the Sprint network and long for BB10 more in part to Sprint rumored to only carry the Q10 and not the Z10.. This has given me even more faith and hope for the company.

For almost 15yrs I've been taking the heat from friends/cowokers for sprint because they say sprint is not a good enough company. Even though I have noticed your failures in the past, I stood by you. Now by not embracing the new BB Z10 tells me a lot about how bad you guys are, therefore my friends are so right of your lack of visions. It is embarrassing to me and I'm sick of it. I know that SPRINT will let go a lot of loyal customers because SPRINT managements are in deep sleep. Maybe a change in management would probably fix the problem of staying behind in the game for the lifetime I've been with the company.

Dear Sprint. i've been a loyal Soldier and customer since 2004. You have the best plans hands down. but it is not only about plans. its also about the best devices for all your loyal customers. the new blackberry Z10 is a big deal to me, and to other BB10 users and none BB10 users. was so excited for the device untill i found out it wont be coming to sprint. well, if it aint coming, im going. my contract if us in april. and if the phone isn't here way before then, im talking months. then ill be leaving sprint for Verizon. dont really want to, but i have to because sprint isnt really giving us a choice. so we wont give you guys a choice either. this could be the end of me and sprints long term relationship. Looking @ the new beautiful girl accross the way...Get with the program sprint, or me and many many others are gone ASAP!

Ha...I hear ya...trust me, there are a few people who aren't bluffing...and to the Customer Service Reps at Sprint, I think we all know that our anger isn't based against you guys...you are taking the heat for something that you had nothing to do with...Just make sure to relay the message

The day of Blackberry 10 release, 2 were announced and only 1 is being offered by Sprint. This has a ton of Sprint customers dissapointed, frustrated and ready to migrate. People my think that it's just a Blackberry phone and this is not that serious. I would have loved to see what would have happened if Sprint decided not to offer the iPhone 5 when it was released. I wonder how many customers would have left Sprint for that. What it comes down to is Loyalty. We hear so many people put down Sprint because of the horrible service that it USED to offer. Because of the Horrible reception and dropped calls we have to put up with. Yet, we still stick by you. We are now asking from some reciprocation of that loyalty.

If any of the Admins, Moderators, executives were to go through this forum, they find a common theme, Sprint customers that have been with them for an average of 10+ years and are ready to migrate to other carriers for this device. Like myself, many of us have been holding on to their upgrade option for over a year waiting for the release of the Blackberry 10 devices. Sprint now announces that they will only be releasing only one of the 2?? That to me is not customer loyalty. That is pacification. It to me feels like you're just saying, "Just give them one to shut them the **** up." On top of that, unlike any of the other US carriers, you can't even confirm a date.

Well you're about to see the power of customer loyalty. Petitions have been started by your customers for you to not only give us a choice of the 2 devices, but to give us a confirned release date sooner than the end of March. Petition Bring the Z10 To Sprint

Sprint, I advise you to get it together and release some type of statement that will satisfy us and not give us the run around. Listen to us. Your LOYAL Customers. Your LOYAL Blackberry users.

Just think of it like this. It may seem like only a few of us are being vocal about this issue, just think about the amount of customers that are not being vocal. That are just waiting for the other carriers to say "Come on over to us, we have what you want." They're going to leave without a word. That adds up to a lot of customers. That adds up to a very large dent in your pockets.

Petition Bring the Z10 To Sprint

Sprint hasnt put any clarity on BB10 models thus the rumors have started. I am just happy to see people willing to go as far as petitions to support Blackberry.
    02-01-13 03:38 PM
    They don't want to hurt their"precious"iphone sales.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    02-01-13 03:53 PM
    It seems you guys will be happy in the near future then.
    Sprint customers are in a uproar over no Z10 rumors..-saywhat.jpg
    svelt likes this.
    02-01-13 03:54 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saywhat.JPG 
Views:	528 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	133510
    I replied to that text, saying #Z10 or a lot of us find a new carrier!

They just replied to me:

sprintcare
    @bmc00 We hear you! Stay tuned for future device announcements at Sprint Newsroom | Home . *JAC
    xiaohuaxing and world saviour like this.
    02-01-13 03:56 PM
    This is from a pcmag article

"Sprint appears to have passed on the Z10 and will only carry the Q10 "later this year." When? October? December? While Sprint says plenty of nice things in its press release, it leaves too much breathing room to bring the phones out late and bury them quickly if it doesn't see momentum. I'd rather see a much firmer commitment."

Are U.S. Carriers Really Enthused About BlackBerry 10? | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    02-01-13 04:09 PM
    Windows Phone users have the same problem.
    02-01-13 04:12 PM
    Sprint has always been late to the game when it came to the coolest latest hip phones. But with this act its making my blood boil! after the merger with the Japanese company I thought that would begin to change. Sprint like BB is fight to stay at the number three spot, atleast I can give BB credit for outting their past mistake and being more direct with its market Sprint on the other hand is clearly not following suit!
    02-01-13 04:33 PM
    I've been telling people to calm down, they are testing Z 10s. And they're hoping to get the Q 10 out of the barn quickly, too.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 02-01-13 at 06:26 PM.
    02-01-13 05:32 PM
    I too will walk on sprint if they don't carry BB Z10
    kdna likes this.
    02-01-13 05:49 PM
    Well let's see how Sprint comes through on this. If they stay the course or get on board. I would like for them get on board, but if they don't I'm gone. I have 4 and sometimes 5 lines, and Sprint gets my money for sure. But I'll give my money to whoever can supply my communication needs. Let's stay positive and maybe we'll get what we want. No need for threats, let our actions and dollars do the talking. If March is the time Z10 comes to the US, then I would say that's enough time to wait. Get with the latest BlackBerry Z10!
    02-01-13 06:04 PM
    I've ben telling people to calm down, they are testing Z 10s. And they're hoping to get the Q 10 out of the barn quickly, too.
    I really hope that they will be available, I don't want to have to switch carriers.
    Last edited by world saviour; 02-01-13 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Spellinng correction
    02-01-13 06:10 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saywhat.JPG 
Views:	528 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	133510
    Well its not the Z10 though. Sprint will lose customers over this for sure.
    02-01-13 06:23 PM
    Very well put by the OP. The silence from Sprint is what really bothers me. I also worry we don't have enough voices to catch Sprint's ear. My contract is already fulfilled and I am ready to outfit my family with BB10. If Sprint would simply announce some dates for the Z10 and Q10 together, I think I might wait and re-up with Sprint. If they maintain vague promises and silence, I have 6 weeks to figure out and price Verizon and AT&T .
    02-01-13 09:15 PM
    Keep up the pressure guys, this could turn into bad publicity for them and change some attitudes!
    It's time the carriers started to listen to the requests of their customers. It's not the customers fault that Sprint signed a stupid deal with Apple near the peak of the platform.
    02-01-13 09:20 PM
    Wow. I'm a Verizon customer (over a decade) but USA cell carriers like this just shock me. All of them.
    Are there any carriers in the USA that aren't biased??
    It's sad.

I'm glad to see the people that are voicing their needs, though.
    02-01-13 09:56 PM
    I've been telling people to calm down, they are testing Z 10s. And they're hoping to get the Q 10 out of the barn quickly, too.
    Good to hear Sprint is testing the Z10, but we still should keep the pressure on for them to carry the device.
    02-02-13 05:52 AM
    This is HUGE, if Sprint decides not to sell the Z10, it will be a HUGE disappointment to Blackberry enthusiast and maybe lead to them going elsewhere for service. Come to think of it my Sprint Bold 9930 hasn't had a carrier update in quite a while. I wonder if Sprint is giving up on the Blackberry all together. This is NOT good.
    02-02-13 06:11 AM
    Go to them on twitter! I wrote "@Ant_Tonio: If @sprint does NOT carry blackberry Z10 I will terminate my contract and head over to @verizon." And verizon replied "@VZWSupport: @Ant_Tonio We welcome you with open arms! When you are ready to join the VZW family visit:Transfer Your Phone Number - Switch to Verizon Wireless .^AB". I just Retweeted that and included sprint on it so they know the competition is on!
    02-02-13 06:24 AM
    been a customer of Sprint for 12 years, and been loyal, have been on the phone with them three times, I won't stay with a company that won't sell a phone because it will interfer another phones sales. if that other phone is so great what are you afraid of.
    xiaohuaxing and kdna like this.
    02-02-13 06:45 AM
    So it looks like they are starting to take notice and announce they will get the BB z10???
    02-02-13 11:16 PM
    So it looks like they are starting to take notice and announce they will get the BB z10???
    what makes you say that?
    02-03-13 12:02 AM
    They don't want to hurt their"precious"iphone sales.
    This exactly imo.

Sprint has committed to buy at least 30.5 million iPhones, even though it would likely lose money on the deal until 2014, according to people familiar with the matter. Sprint Chief Executive Dan Hesse told Sprint's board in August that the carrier would have to agree to purchase the iPhones over the next four years—a commitment of $20 billion at current rates—whether or not it could find people to buy them, according to people familiar with the matter.

Inside Sprint's Bet on iPhone - WSJ.com
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    02-03-13 12:11 AM
    This is from a pcmag article

"Sprint appears to have passed on the Z10 and will only carry the Q10 "later this year." When? October? December? While Sprint says plenty of nice things in its press release, it leaves too much breathing room to bring the phones out late and bury them quickly if it doesn't see momentum. I'd rather see a much firmer commitment."

Are U.S. Carriers Really Enthused About BlackBerry 10? | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    This is reasonable (well, at least not totally moronic) if you believe that BB users ONLY want keyboards. So in a way it does make a little sense...
    02-03-13 12:36 AM
    If Sprint does not have the Z10 when the rest of US carriers release it ....then I'm gone, its as simple as that....period
    02-03-13 12:46 AM
    If Sprint does not have the Z10 when the rest of US carriers release it ....then I'm gone, its as simple as that....period
    This makes me feel good about the US launch!
    02-03-13 01:50 AM
45 12