Can't wait to get my new phone next tuesday.
    Was wondering, if we have apps or games on the playbook and there is the same app available for the Z10, will we have to pay again for them?
    I heard that we will only have to buy it once for each BB ID.
    02-01-13 01:38 PM
    also interested to know this...lots of apps purchased on PB....do I have to purchase again?
    02-01-13 02:06 PM
    It is up to the developer. if the dev just has the BB10 version of there app as an update then you don't need to pay again. if they set it as a separate app then you would have to pay again.
    02-01-13 02:35 PM
    Now I would find that odd. Not necessarily unfair, but odd.
    02-01-13 02:37 PM
    its because BlackBerry does not have control over the developers if they choose to add the BB10 version of an app as a separate app.
    02-01-13 02:39 PM
    thanks. not really a big deal, but would be nice on a couple that I have
    02-01-13 02:45 PM
    Is Google the Main Search engine or is it Bing? Can Google Search engine even be used on the new BB?? Just heard from someone who wasn't sure either that Bing is the only search engine available. Please tell me he was wrong and Google is the main Search engine and along with all the Google apps as g-mail, maps and nav etc etc.
    02-01-13 04:50 PM
    Is Google the Main Search engine or is it Bing? Can Google Search engine even be used on the new BB?? Just heard from someone who wasn't sure either that Bing is the only search engine available. Please tell me he was wrong and Google is the main Search engine and along with all the Google apps as g-mail, maps and nav etc etc.
    Bing, by default, if the main search engine but fear not as this can be set to either Google or Yahoo. There is no GMail account but you can just add you GMail account like any other E-Mail and you can send/receive E-Mails no problem. There is also a YouTube App, preinstall. As for other Google Apps non as of yet, ask Google they will have more information on whether they plan to support BlackBerry 10, if they don't I'm sure some developer will use their API to make unofficial Google Apps.
    02-01-13 05:02 PM
    Flycraft game they said you can download the game for free in bb z10 if you purchased the game on your playbook
    02-01-13 06:25 PM