I have just been in my air time providers shop and have hold of a Z10! Wow what a perfect piece of tech hardware that is. I have 7 more days to wait before I upgrade and all thoughts os a Samsung SIII are on the back burner.

The only reason I didn't buy it outright is because there would be a conflict with the new sim card and my existing sim card for my account.

The annoying thing is that I understand the technical issues involved so I couldn't argue with the sales assistant, who surprisingly did actually know what he was talking about.

If the phone works only half as good as it looks and feels, it will be what we have all been waiting for all this time.
    m0de25 likes this.
    02-01-13 08:39 AM
    Not sure what that has to do with the Blackberry Playbook. Maybe you should've posted this in the BB10 forums.
    RobertM24 likes this.
    02-01-13 09:05 AM
    Not sure what that has to do with the Blackberry Playbook. Maybe you should've posted this in the BB10 forums.
    Mmmmmmmm and there I was thinking that if I replace my phone with a Z10, it would perhaps connect to my PLAYBOOK.

I would have thought that was obvious!
    mpetrol likes this.
    02-01-13 09:47 AM
    Mmmmmmmm and there I was thinking that if I replace my phone with a Z10, it would perhaps connect to my PLAYBOOK.

From what I've read the BRIDGE is NOT totally functional with BB10....YET. At least until BB10 is released on the PlayBook
    02-01-13 10:05 AM

From your original post why would that be obvious? The only mention of the Blackberry Playbook is in my post.
    RobertM24 likes this.
    02-01-13 10:21 AM
    From your original post why would that be obvious? The only mention of the Blackberry Playbook is in my post.
    Now I would have thought that someone with as much obviously displayed intelligence as you would have been able to work out that by my profile, some people would work out that, I OWN A PLAYBOOK! In fact to stop any further confusion for the intelligent, I own 7 pb's.

Open the drinks cabinet and chill!
    02-01-13 10:42 AM
    From what I've read the BRIDGE is NOT totally functional with BB10....YET. At least until BB10 is released on the PlayBook
    Please please don't tell me that. This forum is tantamount to mental cruelty!
    02-01-13 10:44 AM
    Ok Crackberrians, can we get back to phone and tablet stuff.....both of you shake hands and move on.
    I'm hearing all kinds of stories of bridging capabilities or lack of with the Z10. Can anyone confirm this.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-01-13 12:13 PM
    sad_old_man: Don't be sad. I am glad you are happy about the looks and feel of the new BB10 phone because that bodes well for the BBPB. If the phone is not a big success we never will get the app development activity needed to help us with our playbooks. The faster the phone takes off the better off we playbook owners will be. Since you are a dedicated PB owner I don't feel it is out of the way for you to give us your opinions. English is my second language with the first being midwest USA.
    02-01-13 12:32 PM
    Ok Crackberrians, can we get back to phone and tablet stuff.....both of you shake hands and move on.
    I'm hearing all kinds of stories of bridging capabilities or lack of with the Z10. Can anyone confirm this.
    I'll test this and let you know - watch this space!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-01-13 01:10 PM
    I'll test this and let you know - watch this space!
    Please do because my upgrade is due now and the bridge features are important to me. If there are problems please pm me.
    02-01-13 01:32 PM
    Please do because my upgrade is due now and the bridge features are important to me. If there are problems please pm me.
    So far this is the best thread that describes the Bridge functions.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...k-bb10-766110/
    There are pretty clear pictures of what you can expect which are severely limited at this time.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-01-13 01:37 PM
    Another personal attack, does anyone else see a pattern from this sad old man? I wouldn't say I've contributed nothing though. I clearly pointed out that the OP had nothing to do with Playbooks and that it's in the wrong forum. Putting that aside, why are you so angry about it? Why must you continue to attack me for it? If you have "Far better things to do".
    If you don't like what someone writes, report their post and let a moderator decide their fate.
    Responding to them just puts fuel on the fire and that's what some 'members' here are looking for.
    02-01-13 01:42 PM

Lendo is right. Your original post had nothing to do with the PlayBook. You may have intended it to, but you didn't communicate it properly.
    Obviously not a big deal, we're all BB fans here and don't need to be talking to each other like this, but Lendo's initial response *clearly* had no offensive connotations behind it. You seem to have chosen to interpret it as such, for some reason :-/

Move on guys May everyone have a good weekend.
    02-01-13 04:08 PM
    More than half the thread has been removed.
    [warn]Please debate the products and services, not the other members! I know you are all excited about the Z10 launch, so no infractions this time but that is no excuse for behaving like schoolbrats. Failure to comply may be grounds to suspend forum access without further warnings until tempers have cooled on both sides.[/warn]
    jcbrunson likes this.
    02-01-13 05:01 PM
    My understanding is Bridge for BB10 is out now. is it not?
    02-05-13 08:18 PM