Hey guys i didnt see this on the forums, if this is a duplicate i apologize in advance. But Blackberry was on Jimmy Fallon last night....and it got a huge applause for the Time shift feature!!...Jimmy Fallon seemed jacked to own it.

Watch Jimmy Fallon 2013 Jude Law HDTV x264 BAJSKORV mp4 mp4

skip to 31min in to see its showcase.
    02-01-13 12:10 AM
    The audience went nuts and Josh didn't bash it! Really happy!
    kbeard26 and bizzyqu like this.
    02-01-13 12:29 AM
    Ever get the feeling that RIMM is reading this forum? I suggested that late night hosts get this thing. I specifically said Jimmy Fallon just because I know he has a younger audience.
    02-01-13 12:47 AM
    Anybody has this in a more friendly sharable format preferably in YouTube?
    bizzyqu likes this.
    02-01-13 12:56 AM
    The important thing is they SHOWED THE CAMERA. Not peek/flow stuff.

Peek/Flow is neat, but people won't buy the device solely for peek/flow. They'll buy it for features like NFC/TimeShift/Inductive Charging (Get on that, RIM).

Whether that's smart of customers or not, that's what they look at when they buy.

They'll be like "Yo, this is the phone where you can take pictures and then rewind them, right?". Not "Yo, I can swipe to get a different app whenever I want".

The benefit of the first is immediately recognizable while the usefulness of peek/flow is probably noticeable after a few weeks of owning the device and noticing a save in time (and especially I bet if you try your friend's iphone after a few weeks of Z10 and feel frustrated).

People probably think about a phone for an hour MAX before they purchase. Show off the neat stuff. like dissolving unlock screen, timeshift, nfc, etc. Make the consumer say, "ooh, that's something I can brag about to my high school friends (because that's the audience)" continuously while they're looking at the phone. I feel like that will lead them to buy it. Once they've bought it, THEN they notice the ease of use.

My two cents
    02-01-13 12:58 AM
    Ever get the feeling that RIMM is reading this forum? I suggested that late night hosts get this thing. I specifically said Jimmy Fallon just because I know he has a younger audience.
    I'm sorry.. but who is RIMM?
    02-01-13 01:07 AM
    I'm sorry.. but who is RIMM?
    RIMM is the ticker, RIM is the acronym. And tehy are not officially obsolete till Monday when the official change occurs ;-)
    02-01-13 01:10 AM
    02-01-13 01:11 AM
    Still not working for me
    Last edited by FanBlackBerrytastic; 02-01-13 at 02:16 AM.
    02-01-13 01:19 AM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    z10 is very cool!!! ....
    02-01-13 02:14 AM
    Good publicity.
    02-01-13 02:42 AM
    Every bit of positive publicity helps.
    02-01-13 03:39 AM
    it honestly totally seems liek they do, there have been some things that i've said that BlackBerry has talked about releasing after, like BBM through BES10 on iOS and Android, Super bowl ad that really isn't needed
    02-01-13 03:58 AM
    it honestly totally seems liek they do, there have been some things that i've said that BlackBerry has talked about releasing after, like BBM through BES10 on iOS and Android, Super bowl ad that really isn't needed
    you guys do realize that Alec Saunders has a CrackBerry account right? lol
    02-01-13 06:39 AM
    you guys do realize that Alec Saunders has a CrackBerry account right? lol
    Then ask him about BIS.
    02-01-13 06:46 AM
    I really love how he became possitive. I watched podcasts on the Verge, and he was telling that he didn't expect RIM (or Blackberry) to make a comeback. As a BlackBerry fan, it's nice to hear him saying that it really is a good device and that they definitely are back.
    02-01-13 06:52 AM
    I really love how he became possitive. I watched podcasts on the Verge, and he was telling that he didn't expect RIM (or Blackberry) to make a comeback. As a BlackBerry fan, it's nice to hear him saying that it really is a good device and that they definitely are back.
    I just hope all this buzz lasts for two months. Or they surprise us Sunday.
    02-01-13 07:07 AM
    So if u r a somewhat celeb, u can have, if not u cant hmmmmmm

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 07:23 AM
    So if u r a somewhat celeb, u can have, if not u cant hmmmmmm

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    What are you even talking about?
    The only part that made sense was "sent from my..."
    02-01-13 09:31 AM
    i almost had a heart a ttack when the tech guy was using the camera and said uh oh its not working then it went well and the everybody seemed to think it was neat

also should note that the tech guy said "available in March" and no one died
    02-01-13 09:46 AM
    This is very smart or BlackBerry actually. Think about it. For anyone that has ever been in a live studio audience, you are told, when to clap, cheer, etc.

So whether or not you actually like the phone, you are told to applause giving the perception that everyone actually loved it whether they did or not. Pretty clever actually.
    02-01-13 10:00 AM
    Wow. I was not expecting to hear that late night talk show hosts would even touch this phone with a 10 Foot pole. I'm glad to see there was a good reaction.
    02-01-13 10:27 AM

also should note that the tech guy said "available in March" and no one died

Who'd a thunk it?
    02-01-13 10:29 AM
    If you're gonna go late night, go at Colbert. If you can turn Colbert, you can turn anyone...
    02-01-13 10:50 AM
    Awesome audience response....!
    02-01-13 10:50 AM
33 12