According to TechnoBuffalo:

If you visit AT&T�s site it lists that you can sign up to be notified when the Z10 is available,
    BlackBerry 10 Devices Coming to AT&T | TechnoBuffalo

Anyone know the link because I sure cannot find it.
    01-31-13 09:10 PM
    01-31-13 09:22 PM
    Does anybody know if att will force us to change data plans in order to have a new phone?
    01-31-13 10:13 PM
    If you haven't updated since they put their last changes into affect then yes, unless you are already on a higher data scale.
    01-31-13 10:46 PM
    If you haven't updated since they put their last changes into affect then yes, unless you are already on a higher data scale.
    That's what I thought (I'm still on the old 200MB/$15/month plan), but when I went into the store in Nov to investigate the S3 and iPhone5 (sorry, didn't know BB10 existed then), the rep said I could keep my existing plan.

From AT&T's BlackBerry Notification page:

2-year agreement on voice plan and minimum $20/month (Individual Responsibility Users) or $30/month (Corporate Responsibility Users) data plan required.
    Existing voice and data plans may be eligible for upgrade customers.
    4G speeds not available everywhere. Learn more at att.com/network.
    Guess we'll all find out for sure when we upgrade.
    02-01-13 05:32 PM
    Submitted.....THANKS!!!!
    02-01-13 05:33 PM
    Does anybody know if att will force us to change data plans in order to have a new phone?
    My corporate rep informed me I can keep my rate and plan. I have a grandfather unlimited international data plan.
    MacTxGirl likes this.
    02-01-13 05:45 PM
    According to my AT&T rep when I upgrade to one of the new BB10 devices I can, as I always have, keep my existing unlimited data plan.

Bob
    02-01-13 06:52 PM
    That's what I thought (I'm still on the old 200MB/$15/month plan), but when I went into the store in Nov to investigate the S3 and iPhone5 (sorry, didn't know BB10 existed then), the rep said I could keep my existing plan.

From AT&T's BlackBerry Notification page:

Guess we'll all find out for sure when we upgrade.
    I believe the new level for $20 is 300MB...I too am on the 200MB plan currently and never come close to going over because I am on WiFi most of the time, home, work, and school all have WiFi...BB10 is suppose to use a little more data, I am not worried though...especially if I get an extra 100MB...
    02-01-13 11:59 PM
    I sure hope I get to keep my unlimited data plan. It played a big part in me not going over to the Iphone 4G.
    02-02-13 08:50 AM
    I sure hope I get to keep my unlimited data plan. It played a big part in me not going over to the Iphone 4G.
    AT&T let's you keep your unlimited plans no matter what - even when upgrading to an LTE phone. You just need to upgrade using the AT&T site or the AT&T store where they see your old plan. Using a third party site (like Amazon) or store (like Best Buy) sees you have an existing account to allow an upgrade, but not what that plan is. The only choice you get is to select whatever AT&T's currently offered plans are. You can get the old plan back if you call AT&T CS quickly and talk to them about it, but that can be a hassle depending on who you get.
    02-02-13 10:23 AM
    This is good news. I have the $15 plan also and don't go near the 200mb ever.

I also have the 100 texts for $5 plan. Does anyone know if that will grandfather in also?
    02-03-13 09:26 AM
    It should, now let's hope they offer the phone soon.
    02-03-13 09:30 AM
    Yea, I lost my unlimited plan because I bought my 9860 from Walmart, I got a **** of a deal on the phone. 2GB plan, have only once came close using Tellnav while at Sturgis.

MY 100TH POST
    02-04-13 03:07 PM
    Now you can find it in the regular version of the AT&T Site as well, either by clicking on the "personal use" link on the pages linked above, or by searching BlackBerry from the main page. (The ability to find it through the search function just appeared in the last couple of days) And when I went into the store on the weekend, one of the reps had actually looked it up. Small steps.....
    02-07-13 03:27 AM
    You can keep your current plan, but do you really think anything less than 1 GB is going to suit your needs on a 4G LTE device? You are living in a dream world.

Using a 200-300 MB data plan on a BlackBerry now with OS 7 or below is like putting a gallon of gas into a scooter. We're talking about getting a sports car with a Z10.

Think about it - BlackBerry 10 does not use BIS anymore, which means there is no more NOC to filter data and make the device efficient on usage.

You should probably get prepared for the idea of moving your plan up to a 3 GB plan or switching to Mobile Share.
    02-12-13 01:03 AM
    You can keep your current plan, but do you really think anything less than 1 GB is going to suit your needs on a 4G LTE device? You are living in a dream world.

Using a 200-300 MB data plan on a BlackBerry now with OS 7 or below is like putting a gallon of gas into a scooter. We're talking about getting a sports car with a Z10.

Think about it - BlackBerry 10 does not use BIS anymore, which means there is no more NOC to filter data and make the device efficient on usage.

You should probably get prepared for the idea of moving your plan up to a 3 GB plan or switching to Mobile Share.
    Ouch! I hope you're wrong. Maybe I should just upgrade to a used 9810.
    02-14-13 02:19 PM
    Glad I kept my unlimited data plan. My wife talked to an AT&T rep last summer just before getting an iPhone 4 (refurbished), and even the CS rep suggested we don't get rid of our unlimited plans.
    02-16-13 12:20 AM