I just saw a video from mashable which seemed to show a bunch of random people's first experience with BB10 (Z10). What I got from that video? BB10 is like nothing out there. The whole no buttons thing is the future. The whole talk of whether it is in intuitive enough is rubbish. If people can't take the 5 - 10 minutes it takes to learn it, they shouldn't be using it. This is the coolest interface ever, nevermind what the tech reporters are saying.

Give them a year or two and Apple will catch up and decide to put it on Iphone 7, then you will hear all the tech reporters crooning about how innovative it is. That is when we will call of them WHORES!!!!

ROCK ON BB10... YOU ARE THE FUTURE....NOW GIVE ME A WHITE ONE ON T-MOBILE
    01-31-13 07:35 PM
    I agree. People said the same about the PB but it took me a whole minute to figure it out after the introduction. It really is intuitive and BB10 looks just as easy.
    01-31-13 07:52 PM
    I hate having a home button super close to the spacebar on the keyboard. I look forward to switching to a phone without a home button!
    01-31-13 08:05 PM
    Gestures are definitely the future. There is a small learning curve and then BAM a huge productivity boost, kinda like keyboard shortcuts on the homescreen, in the browser, bbm etc.
    01-31-13 08:13 PM
    Agreed. I love the no buttons thing! That is what attracted me towards the phone first. Apple will copy it, guarantee.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 08:18 PM
    Gestures are the way to go. It only took me 5-10 minutes to get accustomed to the PlayBook. Now I find myself using those gestures on my itouch.
    01-31-13 08:28 PM
    i have a PlayBook and I have been saying for months that the new BB will make the iPhone look like yesterday's phone Apple WILL get rid of the home button and adopt full on screen gestures on a future iPhone. Expect to see a combined inbox and full multitasking too

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 08:50 PM
    This is why I'm getting the z10. Gestures are sweet.
    01-31-13 08:52 PM
    Yes. The introductory tutorial walks you through the gestures, and it very quickly becomes instinct. As I just said in a recent developer interview, I've been jumping between four different mobile OSes in the past couple of months, and the only one that doesn't require any momentary mental gear change as I remember how to navigate is BB10. And yes, I too keep trying to do the BB10/PlayBook gestures on my iPhone and Nexus 7!

The best app developers on BB10 are going to be the ones who fully understand the flow concept, rather than trying to shoehorn old paradigms (having to hit a back button, for example) into the new OS.
    01-31-13 08:53 PM
    i have a PlayBook and I have been saying for months that the new BB will make the iPhone look like yesterday's phone Apple WILL get rid of the home button and adopt full on screen gestures on a future iPhone. Expect to see a combined inbox and full multitasking too

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    From what I hear they would totally confused their customers and cause a panic.
    02-01-13 05:30 AM