Neutron MP is arguably the best music player on the playbook right now...the only one I've seen so far that has a working eq. It was giving me problems a couple of weeks ago, where it wouldn't even startup. Hit the icon, show the splash/startup then forced closed. I was really stressed, contacted the Dev who told me that there was an update pending in BB World and that it should be approved soon. All of a sudden, about 3 days ago, with no update, it just started working again and I was a happy camper.

This morning, got an update notification, had to be the aforementioned update. I updated through BB world, and started it up and the UI was completely shot. Its too small, pushed into the top right corner (in landscape) and showing part of the second screen where the playlists are. Its completely shot and unusable at this point. I tried a restart, uninstalling, restart, then reinstalling, the restarting again, and about a million combinations thereof.

anybody else experiencing these issues?...
    01-31-13 11:54 AM
    Yes, it won't even recognize that I have music.
    01-31-13 12:36 PM
    Yes, seems to be pervasive problem - some code typo in the update. Developer has already submitted the fix to BW and is now waiting for approval:

• View topic - Version 1.68 PlayBook

Thanks for the heads up here. Will avoid the update.
    hytran likes this.
    01-31-13 12:43 PM
    Thanks for the warning. I love this music player.
    01-31-13 01:37 PM
    After the update today to 1.68, I am having these issues also. The UI screens are in the wrong resolution, looks like a split screen. Good to hear on this forum the dev has already taken action. Still the best music player, just waiting for the update to get this fixed.
    01-31-13 01:49 PM
    I also downloaded Neutron 1.68 and it is useless. Tried to retrieve version 1.67 from App world and find Neutron is no longer in catalogue. What next?
    01-31-13 01:54 PM
    I also downloaded Neutron 1.68 and it is useless. Tried to retrieve version 1.67 from App world and find Neutron is no longer in catalogue. What next?
    Think you will have to wait until the fix is available. (see my link to Neutron Forum above)
    Creaulx likes this.
    01-31-13 02:37 PM
    Think you will have to wait until the fix is available. (see my link to Neutron Forum above)
    Neutron's website is down too fyi. http://www.neutronmp.com/ No link in AppWorld.BlackBerry World - Neutron Music Player Did the Dev just give up and run? Database Error: Unable to connect to the Database: Could not connect to MySQL.
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 02-04-13 at 11:45 AM.
    02-04-13 11:29 AM
    NOT GOOD, just checked after update......totally messed up.
    02-04-13 11:36 AM
    Neutron's website is down too fyi. No link in AppWorld. Did the Dev just give up and run?
    It appears that way....hummm
    02-04-13 11:37 AM
    Neutron's website is down too fyi. No link in AppWorld. Did the Dev just give up and run?
    Really? A SQL error on a website means the dev gave up and ran?
    02-04-13 11:38 AM
    Really? A SQL error on a website means the dev gave up and ran?
    This isn't the FIRST DAY this has happened there bub.

It is still listed in Google Play though: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncode.mp&hl=en
    02-04-13 11:45 AM
    Damn....I just noticed this. Not good.....this is my favorite music player. It's pretty damn jacked up right now.
    02-04-13 11:52 AM
    Just emailed them. Hopefully they will answer and fix the problem
    02-04-13 12:29 PM
    Just received a email from Dimtry (Neutron) and he has resubmitted the app and it will take 3 business days. He apologized for last updated and has corrected the problem in NEW update to come. KOOL
    02-04-13 12:40 PM
    Just received a email from Dimtry (Neutron) and he has resubmitted the app and it will take 3 business days. He apologized for last updated and has corrected the problem in NEW update to come. KOOL
    Cool, thanks Sencerdl. His site's working again too. http://neutronmp.com/
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-04-13 08:33 PM
    Actually, I don't mind the split screen.
    02-04-13 08:34 PM
    This isn't the FIRST DAY this has happened there bub.
    And it's now back up. Your point was?

You suppose he drove over to his hosting service and fixed the SQL server himself? Has his SQL server sitting in his basement and ignored it just to pi$$ everyone off?

And I'm not anyone's "bub," thanks.
    02-05-13 03:34 AM
    Great! The issue will be solved in a few days. Still waiting for my BB10 phone with 64gb mediacard and this music player.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-05-13 05:36 AM
    Still waiting for the update for the Playbook! The screenbug is seriously starting to bug me.....
    02-12-13 09:17 AM
    Still no update for Neutron - BB app world seems to be very quiet recently. I havent seen an app update in weeks.
    02-13-13 03:46 AM
    where is the fix for this once amazing music app??????

thought I would I see it with todays update on the PB..
    02-13-13 09:04 PM
    Mine looks like its fallen apart on screen. The UI needs a total rethink.
    02-15-13 10:14 AM
    I'm becoming impatient with this update or should I say lack of......
    02-15-13 10:50 AM
    Just upgraded to Neutron version 1.68.2! The app is working without screenbugs. It is also smoother and snappier.
    02-20-13 03:17 PM
28 12