I think it is great that Blackberry has added all of this content to the Blackberry World, and I saw last night, individuals on CB were comparing prices between Blackberry World and the iTunes store, and I think it is great that the prices are comparable. BUT, unless I am missing something, it seems to me the service falls a bit short because as for Apple products, you can buy and download the content on your PC/MAC through the iTunes store, and watch it there, or watch it on your iPad or whatever Apple portable device you might have.

But as far as I can see, Blackberry Link (at this point) is not comparable to iTunes in this way. So I guess what I am asking is, if I were to purchase a movie in Blackberry World, would this lisence be limited to just my BB10 phone (and potentially Playbook in the future)? If this is the case, I think I'd be less likely to buy content... I am aware you can buy HDMI cords to hook your phone up to your tv, etc. But I guess I sort of thought that Blackberry World would be embedded in Blackberry Link to truly compete with the Apple's ecosystem.
    01-30-13 08:54 PM
    I would assume, that like music and pictures, and videos currently, you will be able to upload them to your computer via the BlackBerry Link.
    01-30-13 09:34 PM