I'm tired of playing all these games with Sprint. I'm not going to wait until...well who knows...to find out all I can buy is the Q10. I'm still excited about Blackberry 10 and plan on buying an unlocked Z10 as a development device at some point. I love the Cascades development environment and can't wait to see BB10 running on my Playbook. I'll still be rooting for BB10 it just won't be my main personal device.

Sorry guys and gals.
    01-30-13 07:45 PM
    01-30-13 07:50 PM
    Sprint will have BB10.

You should have never ordered the Sprint Note 2. The Sim is soldered in unlike every other carrier.

I tried the Note 2 for about two weeks and got fed up with it. I can't hear the ring tone. It's not as loud as a BB. It's a darker screen too. Kinda hard to see on bright day light. Never bothered using the pen. Very fragile phone. Like it was going to slip off my hands but was afraid of holding harder and breaking it. The lock button is in the most moronic place. Samsung support really does suck.

But good luck to you.
    01-30-13 08:01 PM
    I own the Galaxy Note 10.1 and absolutely love then pen. I can't imagine owning a tablet without it. I currently own the Galaxy SII as well so I can't imagine it will be a big change for me. I pretty much know what to expect with Samsung.

And Sprint will have BB10. Just doesn't look like the Z10.

Sprint Community: No Blackberry Z10 on Sprint??? The outrage has already started.
    01-30-13 08:34 PM
    Don't currently own a Blackberry phone. I'm switching from the Galaxy SII to the Galaxy Note II. So I'm thinking that does not apply to me. I got hooked on BB10 by way of the Playbook. Nothing to do with any OS7 phones.
    01-30-13 08:36 PM
    Still on the fence if I should get the Z10 as a personal device (will be switching the work BB for sure), but the Note II is a great device.
    I recently upgraded to the Note II back in Dec and it has been impressive to say the least.
    Thought it is on the "larger" size with a 5.5" screen, the slim design makes it very easy to use with one hand and easily adaptable for anyone.
    I don't believe I can go back to a smaller screen sized device!
    Stocklone likes this.
    01-30-13 08:55 PM
    Sprint will have BB10.

You should have never ordered the Sprint Note 2. The Sim is soldered in unlike every other carrier.

I tried the Note 2 for about two weeks and got fed up with it. I can't hear the ring tone. It's not as loud as a BB. It's a darker screen too. Kinda hard to see on bright day light. Never bothered using the pen. Very fragile phone. Like it was going to slip off my hands but was afraid of holding harder and breaking it. The lock button is in the most moronic place. Samsung support really does suck.

But good luck to you.
    Actually Sprint will only be offering the Q10. Nothing so far about the Z10. They have until launch date to get it or I am getting rid of Sprint and moving to T-Mobile or Verizon.
    01-30-13 09:00 PM
    I'm kinda feeling the same as the OP, not just with Sprint but also with Blackberry(RIM)......it might time for a CHANGE across the board
    01-30-13 09:05 PM
    Actually Sprint will only be offering the Q10. Nothing so far about the Z10. They have until launch date to get it or I am getting rid of Sprint and moving to T-Mobile or Verizon.
    Off subject-

T-Mobile all the way 59.99 monthly unlimited =] .. Plus 20 a month for 20 months to pay off whatever phone you decide to buy at the time. so 79.99 a month =] Verizon is 2 overpriced for my blood. Also, I live with WIFI calling. Only tmobile offers that.
    01-30-13 10:49 PM
    Off subject-

T-Mobile all the way 59.99 monthly unlimited =] .. Plus 20 a month for 20 months to pay off whatever phone you decide to buy at the time. so 79.99 a month =] Verizon is 2 overpriced for my blood. Also, I live with WIFI calling. Only tmobile offers that.
    Ah well those are good prices indeed. I just know a few people who HATE T-Mobile. My brother loves them though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 11:04 PM