Has anyone heard any different? Will sprint only have the Q10?
    01-30-13 01:56 PM
    Sign it here: Petition Bring the Z10 To Sprint

Not sure why Sprint is ignoring this ground breaking new phone.
    01-30-13 08:57 PM
    No Z10 and sometime next year on Q10 launch? WTF Sprint! Damm iphone agreement Sprint has is hurting us, the consumer!
    01-30-13 09:02 PM

$15 billion deal with Apple to buy X amount of iPhones/year, whether they can sell them or not...
    01-30-13 09:02 PM
    $15 billion deal with Apple to buy X amount of iPhones/year, whether they can sell them or not...
    Was it for that much $$$$? Worst deal ever.
    01-30-13 09:04 PM
    No Z10 and sometime next year on Q10 launch? WTF Sprint! Damm iphone agreement Sprint has is hurting us, the consumer!
    Right after Sprint announced the Apple deal, they increased the sign-up fee and the Early Termination Fee. Yes, the deal has hurt Sprint customers.
    01-30-13 09:06 PM
    hmmm,,, gonna be hangin' on to my 9850 for a while it looks like,,, i'll have to settle for playbook BB10,,, i've been w/ 'em so long there's no way another carrier will match the deal i have now...
    01-30-13 09:32 PM
    I'm not happy at all about the lack of Z10. I honestly can see sprint not going for the Z10 because they do have a ton of full touch screens, and they needed a new qwerty portrait device (so the choose the q10), but the z10 would/will sell a bunch more. The Q10 will sell ok, but I can see sprint saying "look bb10 doesn't sell well" and won't carry anymore bb10 devices.
    Last edited by ljbad4life; 01-31-13 at 12:00 AM.
    01-30-13 11:46 PM
    IMO, Sprint is only doing the Q10 because they don't want this new awesome touch screen getting in the way of them selling their precious iPhones.

I am done with Sprint if they don't carry it by launch date. I am tired of them always being late to the party when it comes to phones and now they seem to not care that so many users want the Z10. I already signed up for updates with T-Mobile and Verizon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    mzceetee, tryfe and devastationinc like this.
    01-31-13 01:01 AM
    When Sprint announced the Q10 today on Twitter, I sent a response asking about Z10. They responded saying the only announcement they have at this time is Q10. This may be a deal breaker for me and Sprint. I have been a very loyal customer but I have been waiting for Z10 and if they dont get it soon, its goodbye time. I hate to give up the unlimited data though. COME ON SPRINT, GET THE Z10!
    01-31-13 02:11 AM
    I am done with Sprint if they don't carry it by launch date. I am tired of them always being late to the party when it comes to phones and now they seem to not care that so many users want the Z10. I already signed up for updates with T-Mobile and Verizon. I have for lines been with Sprint since 1998, i hope sprint really listen this time. we had enough and no one wants to be with a loser.
    01-31-13 04:24 AM
    When Sprint announced the Q10 today on Twitter, I sent a response asking about Z10. They responded saying the only announcement they have at this time is Q10. This may be a deal breaker for me and Sprint. I have been a very loyal customer but I have been waiting for Z10 and if they dont get it soon, its goodbye time. I hate to give up the unlimited data though. COME ON SPRINT, GET THE Z10!
    My brother gets unlimited data with T-Mobile.

http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/article...onwide-4g-data

01-31-13 06:29 AM
    I'm am thinking of Verizon or ATT if I got to leave Sprint. I never hear good things about T-Mo in NYC itself. Sprint service has been annoying me more and more recently and I bought my 9930 off contract just for the day if I decide to leave
    01-31-13 08:57 AM
    Received another follow up from @Sprintcare

Sprint Care ‏@sprintcare

@Z_Mc88 Whoops, My bad Zach. I misread your post. We are getting Backberry10 (os). No word yet on release time for the Z10 device *CDM
    01-31-13 08:57 AM
    Received another follow up from @Sprintcare

Sprint Care ‏@sprintcare

@Z_Mc88 Whoops, My bad Zach. I misread your post. We are getting Backberry10 (os). No word yet on release time for the Z10 device *CDM
    Is whoops, my bad common professionalism by sprint employees?
    teerone likes this.
    01-31-13 09:22 AM
    Well Sprint needs to release it sooner rather than later. Waiting. Until. March is totally unacceptable.
    01-31-13 09:59 AM
    Well Sprint needs to release it sooner rather than later. Waiting. Until. March is totally unacceptable.
    Right now, Sprint isn't even going to have the Z10 in March, and is only stating they will carry the Q10 which is supposed to be out in April, I believe.
    01-31-13 11:14 AM
    Just got off the phone with a Sprint rep....again, he claims they will only carry the Q version of BB10. Not sure how much faith I have in any customer rep these days, but I will be taking my business elsewhere. I like the all touch Z10 ....its time for a change all around
    01-31-13 11:36 AM
    Let's face it: they aren't going to get it. They are buddy buddy with Apple and another competitor phone would suck for them.

I am definitely switching. And I will be laughing as I read posts about all the people leaving.

This is not a gain for Sprint. Even if they think it is. The Z10 will sell more than the Q10.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-31-13 12:11 PM

that's easy they promised apple to sell an amount of iphones, the Z10 without a doubt would take away from that, little do they know that they are going to loose customers and being number three they really can't afford that. been a loyal customer for 12 years but if I can't choose the phone I want from my carrier, it will be time to move.
    Spencerdl and drknobs like this.
    01-31-13 12:23 PM
    I've been with sprint for over ten years. I had a grandfathered $80 plan with everything I needed, but our phones started getting a lot of blank text messages because there was something in the texts our phones couldn't figure out. I talked to Sprint store personnel and operators, but no one had a solution for me. They refused to give me any kind of deal to upgrade to a smart phone plan, even though my problem was due to their phones, and my wife was missing important messages from work, so I had to suck it up and get a $131 plan (SO MY WIFE COULD GET ALL HER TEXT MESSAGES!) Everyone knows Sprint dropped the ball with 4G, and they're actively refusing to offer phones their customers want now. It's looking like I'll just jump ship when my year is over. My cheap plan is no longer incentive to stay with Sprint, since I'm paying as much as I would pay with any other provider now.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-31-13 01:12 PM
    I have a super deal with Sprint, but if they don't carry this phone, I will have to switch. Besides, the fact that my 9930 can't utilize group MMS is a deal breaker as well. I use to have T-Mobile and they were fine, besides, does sprint even have LTE? I hope this thing is a success and they lose a good amount of business. The one thing I am thinking of, particularly, is in the enterprise. I know a lot of employees are going to demand this z10 if they are given the choice it and the q. sprint has majorly disappointed me.
    01-31-13 01:27 PM
    They've changed the banner on their BB10 page to one with only a Q10 to avoid confusion. We aren't gonna get this phone...
    01-31-13 01:48 PM
    They've changed the banner on their BB10 page to one with only a Q10 to avoid confusion. We aren't gonna get this phone...
    Sprint tweeted me the link telling me updates will be posted there. I tweeted back saying I noticed they changed the banner to the Q10 and if it means there will be no Z10. us customers want answers. Seems they are sugar coating things with really lame responses like, "we are excited for the release of Blackberry 10 phones later this year too!" Just shutup and tell us to truth.

01-31-13 01:57 PM
    found the following on Phone Scoop, via www.sprintcult.com website

According to the editor in chief Rich Brome of Phone Scoop the Sprint and Verizon version of the Z10 haven’t even been approved by the FCC, neither has the q10. Which would explain why the press release from Sprint stated nothing about the Z10 and why there so tight lipped about information.

whether it means anything or not, idk
    01-31-13 03:09 PM
205 123 ...