View Poll Results: Are you going to be getting a Blackberry 10 device?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the Z10

26 66.67%
  • Yes, the Q10

4 10.26%
  • No

9 23.08%
    Are you going to be getting a Blackberry 10 device?

Yes, the Z10 for me! Luckily, I'm in Canada, picking it up on the 5th!
    01-30-13 12:55 PM
    We need a "not sure" vote. =p
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-30-13 12:57 PM
    Not anymore ,cancelled my fido reservation. No apps , yes we are promised some,but bb has taught me one thing that nothing is real until it happens . To think i waited for this. The bezel killed it for me as well
    01-30-13 01:07 PM
    Not anymore ,cancelled my fido reservation. No apps , yes we are promised some,but bb has taught me one thing that nothing is real until it happens . To think i waited for this. The bezel killed it for me as well
    The one I was looking for and actually need is Skype, and they delivered huge on that. So I'm definitely happy.
    01-30-13 01:08 PM
    I'm not sure .

My Bold 9700 has BBM, Voice, email. I have my Nexus 7 for web browsing and stuff. Not sure if $600 is justified.
    01-30-13 01:29 PM
    The one I was looking for and actually need is Skype, and they delivered huge on that. So I'm definitely happy.
    Skype has only committed...that means next to nothing. Could be a month, could be a year. I trust no one (Google, Microsoft, Apple etc) when they say "coming soon "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-13 01:52 PM
    Yes, I most definitely am. Unlike many, I'm quite pleased with the Z10, from what I've seen. It ain't perfect, but I'm a lover of Blackberry. I left, because the screen was too small and the browsing was abysmal. But my Bold 9700 was my trooper.

I don't care if the Z10 "looks just like an iPhone", or that it doesn't have an "8 core processor", etc. I'm sorry they messed with the sound profiles, but I can live with it. Perhaps Blackberry will listen and take action on that.The flow...how everything works together is what sold me. Android and iOS can't flow like that...not now. I don't care how many people cry, "You can do the same things by just downloading some apps!" Delusion is real. There's no WAY you're gonna get the same type of experience. I know the "Frankenphone" experience very well. I've lived it. If you've got lots of time to tweak/crack/root/toot an Android phone, do you. I don't have time, nor the desire...nor the skill. My phone is not a tech experiment. But nobody has given any compelling evidence that Android can do what this new operating system can do - with the same flow, and ease of transition, just by downloading some apps.

I'm not an app hoarder either...not anymore. I've had more apps than I care to admit, Apple and Android. The vast majority of them aren't all that, and I only had a handful that got consistent use.
    Chungfah, kbz1960 and bungaboy like this.
    01-30-13 02:06 PM
    You need a "both" option
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 02:09 PM
    Guess you'll be taking your 2 posts and leaving us then?
    01-30-13 02:34 PM
    You need a "both" option
    Exactly, Cause I'm getting both.
    01-30-13 02:35 PM
    Been a loyal bb user since 2004. Just because cb isnt my life dont get upset
    01-30-13 02:36 PM