I am laying on the couch with my PlayBook, which is bridged to my 9810, as usual. I have Facebook open in the browser while reading another page, as I have done many times before, when I heard a strange, never before heard beep. I peeked onto my home screen and noticed a play/pause symbol next to the Bridge icon. When I tapped it the drop down in the screen shot appeared. It is in sync with FB notifications on the 9810 as they also pop upon the Facebook webpage, however this has never happened before. Any idea what is causing this? My thinking is it is a glitch in Bridge.Odd notificatiin I have never seen before?-img_00000051.jpg
    01-26-13 01:16 PM
    It's normal. It will appear whenever any media (music, video) is playing in the Music or Videos players and, I guess, in a few other apps. You tap on the play or pause icon and the box will drop down showing what is playing with the play/pause controls showing.
    01-26-13 01:24 PM
    This is not normal, as there is no media playing. It appears to be the file of the weird notifier that is ringing, but I have never heard before and can't find by searching for the filename.
    01-26-13 01:35 PM
    This has also happened to me... but not with Facebook. It happened when signed into Google+ (and chat being active). I'm not sure whether the 'tone / alert' is connected to Facebook Chat or a friend of yours trying to use video chat / Skype app (via Facebook).

Was someone trying to call or chat with you via any of the methods?
    01-26-13 05:56 PM
    Facebook seem to have started using a sound notification alongside the familiar red star, confused me at first as I thought it was someone messaging me.
    01-27-13 02:14 AM