Just wandering what people prefer to use and why;

The downloadable app for google mail or just the blackberry email linked with you gmail account?

I use the BIS atm with no problems at all. Thought there may be an advantage of having the google app?

Which is better/faster/easier?

Cheers
    09-27-08 06:56 AM
    I prefer the BIS linked account, but I try to keep that as empty as possible; that is where the Gmail app comes in handy.

I never delete emails from my Gmail account; therefore, if I need to look up an old email from the past three or four years, I sign into Gmail and search on BB. Pretty nifty, and it has come up big for me before.
    09-27-08 09:19 AM
    I couldn't agree with trelawrence more.
    09-27-08 02:38 PM
    I prefer the my Gmail to be linked to my BIS account.
    The only reason because the Gmail app signs you out. So you thinking you not having email coming to you when you realize your not logged in. That gets me annoyed!!
    09-27-08 02:48 PM
    I use Gmail link with BIS. if i have to search for email i just log into gmail's mobile site and search for emails that way. keepin it simple
    09-27-08 02:55 PM
    BIS all the way. Especially since I have my facebook account linked to my gmail address. This way the Facebook app picks up the notifications
    09-27-08 04:14 PM
    Can I have some help here please?

I just installed the Gmail and Google Maps Apps onto my Bold, but when I tried opening the programs, the progress bars hung about a third and did not continue to load.

Could any kind soul offer me some help please? I've been trying to get around this for the past two days..

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by giddygid; 09-29-08 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Politeness
    09-29-08 08:18 AM
    Welcome to CB

Nice thread hijack LOL!
    09-29-08 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD