It took me a while to find an answer for this so I thought I'd share my solution here as it may be helpful to others with the same problem.

PRIMER
    Syncing multiple Google calendars on Blackberry used to be easy using Google's Calendar Sync app. As of winter 2012 they pulled the plug on the app and many users lost the ability to sync their calendars. Luckily Blackberry has a Wireless Sync option by default which we can use as a workaround.

PREWARNING
    This solution will work in certain circumstances and is not ideal for everyone. It will not allow syncing of calendars you do not have ownership of/login details for. The procedure below is for OS6 it might differ slightly for your OS.

STEP 1
    If you still have it installed delete the Google Calendar Sync app from your phone and reboot.

STEP 2
    After rebooting either navigate to Set-up > Email Account or open one of your current email inbox's and hit the Blackberry Key > Options > Email Account Management

STEP 3
    You will need to set up each Google account you have a calendar for on your Blackberry. Choose "Set up another email account" from the bottom of the screen > Select Google as the provider, enter your Google account details and hit "Continue".

STEP 4
    Complete the account setup by following the on-screen instructions. While setting up the account under "Synchronisation options" you should be able to select "Calendar" to enable the wireless sync for that account. If you don't see that option don't worry you can add this after the account is set up by opening one of your current email inbox's and hit the Blackberry Key > Options > Email Account Management> Select the account that has the Google Calendar you want to change settings for > Scroll down to Synchronisation Options and select what you'd like to sync from here.

STEP 5
    Hit Save and complete the setup.

STEP 6
    Repeat steps 2 to 5 for each Google account you would like to sync.

STEP 7
    If you only want to sync the calendar/contacts and nothing else you'll need to edit the service books. Go to Options > and type in Service > Click the Service Book option.

STEP 8
    For each Google account you don't want to receive mail for find the email address in the list and delete the entry that says CMIME for example [email protected] [CMIME]. This is the entry that handles your email messages. Exit the Service Books when finished.

STEP 9
    Go to Options > and type in Default > Click the Default Services option.

STEP 10
    Select the default Calendar you want items to be added to, hit the Blackberry Key and choose Save.

STEP 11
    Everything should now be set up correctly but as a final check you can open up the Calendar app > hit the Blackberry Key > then Options. Under accounts you can click into each Google account and make changes to the calendar colour, wireless sync, reminders etc.

Double check it is syncing ok by creating a few entries but otherwise that's it, you're done. Hope this helps
    01-23-13 08:37 AM
    While this option works for those with multiple Google accounts, for those who create multiple calendars under one google account or subscribe to shared calendars this solution will not work as they only have one google account.
    01-23-13 09:19 AM
    I changed the address on my Google account to a new Gmail address and was able to sync the calendar with the steps listed. I was also able to not sync the mail so it's working perfectly. Now I won't miss anymore appointments. Thanks for listing this I was missing a lot and it took me a few days to figure out why my calendar was so wrong.
    01-27-13 11:44 AM
    In OS5, it is under "Manage Internet Email." You cannot access these from the Gmail account's Inbox.
    02-03-13 01:41 PM
    Thanks for solving this issue. It's great that people like you takes time to share your solution, with great detail such as no mail sync but keeping calendar sync. My wife is on a blackberry, myself on android, so it's great to have our calendars visible to each other again, without flooding each-others inboxes. Thanks again!

03-05-13 02:25 AM
    The solution above works well with the primary calendar associated with a gmail address. Anyone found a solution to mulitple calendars off the same address?
    04-02-13 12:54 PM
    B"H

i followed these directions exactly. i have my calendar and contacts synced. i do not want to get email on my phone and tried to follow these instructions to deactivate email. i deleted the line in the service book and emails are still coming through. is there something else i need to do?

thanks!
    04-30-13 01:38 PM
    Worked like a dream. Thanks.
    05-14-13 07:57 AM
    Rather than deleting service books - You could also try just setting up filters to prevent emails (both sending & receiving from appearing per each account so that they do not forward messages, but keep syncing calendar (and contacts if you want)
    bigsee likes this.
    06-04-13 04:23 PM
    I had to make this to avoid DL the emails from my Google account. Thanks

Other: I set it up to sync the calendar with my G acc. But the changes dont go thorough to my tablet, how can I force the sync?
    06-22-13 04:13 AM
    Did anyone find a solution here? I love my Blackberry but sometimes....
    Google provides a solution for iOS and a solution for Android but we are left in the dark...again.
    07-01-13 09:15 PM
    Multiple Google Calendars without 'Calendar Sync' app SOLVED-wheres-blackberry-option-.jpg where is the blackberry option?
    Attached Thumbnails Multiple Google Calendars without 'Calendar Sync' app SOLVED-wheres-blackberry-option-.jpg  
    07-01-13 09:25 PM
    Thanks for posting this work around. I used to stand by blackberry because I thought they could figure out simple things like "Our users might want to sync their shared google calendars to their device calendar" but it appears I was wrong. It's pretty sad that the BIS syncing doesn't support syncing a calendar other than "My Calendar" because we all know that is generally useless (a quick internet search proves many people feel the same way). I know this is crackberry.com and I used to think that RIM would make a come back but it's dumb things like this that are crushing them.

Edit: And along the same lines - I've deleted the CMIME service books, ensured the account I don't want the mail for is unselected in my messages box and I STILL receive email messages from this account which is completely unacceptable. Oh blackberry. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    Last edited by jtseleie; 08-06-13 at 12:00 PM.
    08-06-13 11:50 AM
    I have a z10. My wife, my trusty Bold 9900. I use gmail primarily and have a shared our my calendar so to keep track of usual family stuff. I setup a my gmail account on her phone, but setup a filter on the email account so to filter out messages, but enable calendar sync so that we can both put things into the calendar which gets synced right across. The caveat I suppose is that she could remove the filter is so wanted, but if that's a concern - setup a new generic gmail account just for the calendar.

Multiple Google Calendars without 'Calendar Sync' app SOLVED-do-not-forward-rule.jpg
    08-07-13 09:37 PM
    @photoman355, what if (at step 3) there is no google provider option?

Also, thinking it might help things, I tried to change my email address associated with my google calendar to a gmail one (it's hotmail now), and it wouldn't allow that as a primary email address.
    08-26-13 12:32 PM
    Hi.
    Thanks, I guess, for the workaround.

But there's a major flaw in the guide: It seems to imply that you have to have a provider, who supports BIS. Which NONE of the Danish ones do.

Don't you know of any other options (for Nokia you can download Googasync which will do the trick NQA).
    Or are there anyone out there who managed to get Goosync working on a 9780?

With kind regards
    Troels-Henrik
    01-21-14 03:41 AM
    FINALLY!!! A solution that works! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    09-26-14 03:22 PM