So i was reflecting on how exciting things have been lately. It feels really good. It feels gratifying. It feels amazing. It feels on a scale of 1-10 a 10!!! lol

Ok, so this post might not apply to everyone since before bb10 was ever even conceived folks have probably been dedicated to BB or CB.

For me i've been a blackberry user since 2004 and have always enjoyed using it since i switched from my Windows Mobile HP IPAQ phone which literally crashed every day!
    Now over the last year or two it became increasing frustrating when all the other phones had more and more advantages over the old BB OS. But i stuck it out. Not to talk about how many people kept bashing RIM and even me personally for sticking with a dying company. Keep in mind i am an IT proffessional so it makes sense to have the latest tech devices. One day i googled info on blackberry to find out what exactly is going on with RIM and when the new phones were coming out then i stumbled on crackberry! This is when things changed for me. The community here is amazing. Kevin and Co keep me updated with the latest and the forums have soooooooooo much news, rumors, discussions etc. I found myself re-energized and equiped with the needed knowledge to continue my support for blackberry. Among all my friends and family i am THE BLACKBERRY GUY! LOL

I visit CB several times a day...looking for the latest news and new discussions. However, i have a feeling once BB10 lands and things start to turn around there will no longer be a need to be addicted..lol. Well, either way its a win win since i will have a new device to keep me occupied
    For you all that come to CB because you needed to be a part of a community that stuck together when the market share in North America dropped to a ridiculous level.. will you still be addicted to CB? or maybe its just me.

Thank you all for your posts, contributions, discussions...i have truly enjoyed this experience and hope to continue to be an active member of CB. 7 MORE SLEEPS TO BB10!!!
    bb624 and G-bone like this.
    01-22-13 07:01 PM
    there will be plenty of tips and tricks and updates and unboxings and reviews and then before we know it the next big thing
    DJM626, kemayou and nquyen like this.
    01-22-13 07:03 PM
    Those with BB10 devices better stick around! I don't get to upgrade until September, so I will be living vicariously through y'all...
    KiLuMaNaTi likes this.
    01-22-13 07:05 PM
    oh yeah...that is so true. Love it.

there will be plenty of tips and tricks and updates and unboxings and reviews and then before we know it the next big thing
    01-22-13 07:10 PM
    I'm not dedicated but am addicted. I've been here for awhile now and will be here for some time yet unless I do something stupid to get my rear kicked out.
    jafrul and fbf2012 like this.
    01-22-13 07:10 PM
    Well thats is why it is called Crackberry! and for me it did not necessary refer to the device itself. Can't really go cold turkey now , with all the goodness with the new BB10... more info and tips needed
    01-22-13 07:23 PM
    I can quit anytime I want.

Anytime, I tell ya.
    01-22-13 07:24 PM
    Of course! It's an undying love. I will continue to learn from so many great people on here as I have in the past. Why would I want something like that to end?
    01-22-13 07:25 PM
    I am definitely addicted. I might be dedicated....I have to think about that. To me being dedicated means I'm working for, contracted to, or performing a service, and I'm doing none of that. I'm coming here to discuss, learn, gather info. In the process I've made some REALLY good friends, one who has made a profound impact in my life, I've made some other awesome friends, and lately I've made some enemies. I'll take the first two and as for the last....meh....
    So yes, I will continue to be addicted. Hopefully my Z10 will be the device that gets me turned back on to BB like my 8310 did. Or my 9700. Those were awesome phones. Or my last 9900. And hopefully my Z10 will get me to put my SGIII down.
    We'll see.
    But I'll continue to use my Mobile Nations passport to travel between all the Mobile Nations sites, particularly CB.com.
    01-22-13 07:26 PM
    Those with BB10 devices better stick around! I don't get to upgrade until September, so I will be living vicariously through y'all...
    We will take up a collection for you, so you can break out of your contract early. I don't know what I would do, if that were me. I think I would just have to plunk down the full retail to get one before time. I would never be able to wait. This is bad enough
    01-22-13 07:26 PM
    I am definitely addicted. I might be dedicated....I have to think about that. To me being dedicated means I'm working for, contracted to, or performing a service, and I'm doing none of that. I'm coming here to discuss, learn, gather info. In the process I've made some REALLY good friends, one who has made a profound impact in my life, I've made some other awesome friends, and lately I've made some enemies. I'll take the first two and as for the last....meh....
    So yes, I will continue to be addicted. Hopefully my Z10 will be the device that gets me turned back on to BB like my 8310 did. Or my 9700. Those were awesome phones. Or my last 9900. And hopefully my Z10 will get me to put my SGIII down.
    We'll see.
    But I'll continue to use my Mobile Nations passport to travel between all the Mobile Nations sites, particularly CB.com.
    Even if it is not available in RED shortly after the release?
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-22-13 07:28 PM
    For you all that come to CB because you needed to be a part of a community that stuck together when the market share in North America dropped to a ridiculous level.. will you still be addicted to CB? or maybe its just me.
    I was here way before that happened... and I'll be here for a long time to come.
    01-22-13 07:28 PM
    I can quit anytime I want.

Anytime, I tell ya.
    I see what you did there...
    Classic....
    01-22-13 07:29 PM
    Having as many posts as you do on here qbnkelt, I would think of it more or less a part time job for you
    01-22-13 07:30 PM
    I have been a blackberry owner for the last 6 years at least. Like you I stumbled onto this website when I was searching for some BB information. It's quite a community over here and I find myself on this board several times a day. This board has really a good source of information and I have referred quite a few friends to it as well.
    01-22-13 07:32 PM
    I'm going to start a thread and call it "What is the first thing people are going to bit@# about after the release of the Z10? As we all know we have that to very much look forward to
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-22-13 07:32 PM
    To me being dedicated means I'm working for, contracted to, or performing a service, and I'm doing none of that.
    Gonna have to disagree with you on that. I am always learning something from you. Not sure if you'd call it 'performing a service' or not but whatever you call it, but it's appreciated.
    jakie55 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    01-22-13 07:34 PM
    I don't see why not. There will be so much fresh news, opinions, questions, finds related to the new OS that I'll be on here 24/7.
    01-22-13 07:36 PM
    We'll need CB more than ever as we all learn about BB10 from each other. I predict an uptick in visits.
    01-22-13 07:41 PM
    After I get the reviews I doubt I'll be back here as often. I used to visit android central a LOT when the Nexus 7 and 4 were coming out and I was trying to decide whether to get them. After I got my Nexus 7 I hardly ever go there.
    01-22-13 07:45 PM
    I'm leaving and never coming back.
    KiLuMaNaTi likes this.
    01-22-13 07:48 PM
    Based on years of experience.... the dedication and addiction to CrackBerry goes up **AFTER** the device hits the market. That's when things really get interesting.

Plus, you'll have a new site and freak'n awesome BlackBerry 10 app for CrackBerry.
    01-22-13 08:06 PM
    I'm leaving and never coming back.
    I tell that to myself every day!
    01-22-13 08:15 PM
    I tell that to myself every day!
    I'm back.
    01-22-13 08:17 PM
    There will always be tips and tricks we share amongst each other, once I get my BB10 device, I'm firing it up and then running to my computer to check CrackBerry!
    01-22-13 08:30 PM
57 123