Hi,

I'm searching for an budget application on my Playbook. All the ones i tried are too sophisticated or the view is so ugly. I need something basic where i can enter my income and monthly payment.

Ii used to to do with a simple calendar where I was wrinting my stuf...

Thanks
    01-16-13 01:14 PM
    I found this one to be very useful, and very user friendly after playing with it a few minutes. The developer was great with an email to respond to a question I had. Best one I've used...
    01-16-13 01:44 PM
    Hi,

I'm searching for an budget application on my Playbook. All the ones i tried are too sophisticated or the view is so ugly. I need something basic where i can enter my income and monthly payment.

Ii used to to do with a simple calendar where I was wrinting my stuf...

Thanks
    I've been using Money Plus for over a year and I love it. Doesn't really allow you to set a formal budget a head of time but it does allow you to track income and expense. Simple to use real nice UI and it allows you to set up categories so you can see your monthly totals per category. I've set up a number of categories so I can track detailed expenses like housing expense, vehicle, groceries, entertainment, eating out and so on (awesome feature). Allows you to set up how many or how few you want. It also remembers your payee list for quick entries so you don't have to completely retype every entry. If you want you can also track payments through different accounts. Allows you to back up files again awesome feature. Developer has a BB10 version ready for launch and is very responsive. He set up a BBM Group so we could provide feedback and feature requests for BB10 version.

It's $1.99 in App World and it's worth every penny! I believe he's also confirmed that if you buy the Playbook version you'll be able to download the BB10 version for free!

On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 9.5, there are a couple other features I'd like to see and I've noted with him in the BBM Group but none the less it's still AWESOME!

here's the link Buy Money Plus - Download Money Plus - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    01-16-13 01:53 PM
    and what is that apps?
    01-16-13 02:05 PM
    +1 What Kozmo68 said. It's a fantastic app which I've used for nearly a month now. I'm fastidious with inputting expenditure & income with Money Plus.

I'm glad it's coming to BB10.
    kozmo68 likes this.
    01-16-13 02:19 PM
    and what is that apps?
    MONEY PLUS, Here's the link: Buy Money Plus - Download Money Plus - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    01-16-13 03:48 PM
    I'm glad it's coming to BB10.
    BB10 Version looks good. Looking foward to more functionality!
    Attached Thumbnails Budget application on playbook-also-working-other-app-taking-notes-1-1-.jpg   Budget application on playbook-supports-peek-1-1-.jpg   Budget application on playbook-transaction-edit-1-1-.jpg   Budget application on playbook-supports-peek-1-1-.jpg   Budget application on playbook-transaction-edit-1-1-.jpg  

Budget application on playbook-also-working-other-app-taking-notes-1-1-.jpg  
    01-16-13 04:01 PM
    Thanks guys. If you have any questions about Money Plus (either PlayBook or BB10 version) let me know either in forums or via support email (on the BB World page)
    01-30-13 11:45 PM