Am I feeling this is new twitter app? or just a little bit adjustment? for Blackberry 10 ofcourse.

New Twitter for Blackberry 10-img_00000139.jpgNew Twitter for Blackberry 10-img_00000140.jpgNew Twitter for Blackberry 10-img_00000145.jpgNew Twitter for Blackberry 10-img_00000147.jpg

And as usual, more pictures can be seen on my blog: New Twitter App for Blackberry 10

PS:
    Sorry for the backlink again.
    Sansu94 likes this.
    01-12-13 01:17 PM
    It looks good hope 30th comes soon��
    01-12-13 01:25 PM
    Looks good to me. UI is set up for easy one-handed use with the navigation at the bottom of the screen.
    01-12-13 01:33 PM
    I hope all of these new apps for BB10 don't just take you to an URL address like some of them now.

This one looks like a stand alone. Keep them coming.
    01-12-13 01:38 PM
    I hope so, especially for you tube. Right now the app is just a shortcut. If we push it, then the browser will pop up and get us to youtube site.
    kolok likes this.
    01-12-13 08:14 PM
    As long as it uses cascades,peek,gesture swipe effects I'll rate it even though I dont use it.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 01-13-13 at 12:53 PM.
    01-12-13 08:16 PM
    Looks cool! It uses all the BB10 UI guidelines such as tabbed panes for the compose a tweet card, search function, and a tab for home, discover, connect and me pages.

But I think they can still improve to be more efficient. Like instead of having the home, connect, discover and me pages in the side bar, they can put iton the tabbed pane, and they could have a tweet composer box like the former Twitter client but in top of the tabbed pane. The search function can be part of the discover page so it doesn't have to have a tab in the pane.
    RECOOL likes this.
    01-12-13 08:30 PM
    I hope so, especially for you tube. Right now the app is just a shortcut. If we push it, then the browser will pop up and get us to youtube site.
    When the mobile site works just fine like with youtube, an app isn't really needed anyway unlike say with twitter where the mobile site doesn't tend to be as good as an actual app.
    01-13-13 08:26 AM
    Any site that has notifications needs it's own app otherwise it is totally pointless to have on a mobile phone
    01-13-13 11:29 AM
    Looks cool! It uses all the BB10 UI guidelines such as tabbed panes for the compose a tweet card, search function, and a tab for home, discover, connect and me pages.

But I think they can still improve to be more efficient. Like instead of having the home, connect, discover and me pages in the side bar, they can put iton the tabbed pane, and they could have a tweet composer box like the former Twitter client but in top of the tabbed pane. The search function can be part of the discover page so it doesn't have to have a tab in the pane.
    Very nice,very nice its very important our apps act different to other platforms give that fresh new take on things.Picstory looked awesome I went to check out instagram on orange and cyborg funnily enough a bla1ze review the app just looked so bland.Picstory looked so much better all round it popped out the screen just had more movement plus the awesome display giving it nice vibrant feel.

Since I saw the picstory review I want all apps to be built using cascades to have those effects.They were awesome just gave the app a new feel.Of course not everything will be built fresh ,but Im 95% certain I wont be using/downloading generic just ports.
    01-13-13 01:09 PM
    Looks very similar to the iOS and Android versions (not saying that's a good or bad thing).
    01-13-13 04:38 PM
    Looks very similar to the iOS and Android versions (not saying that's a good or bad thing).
    I would hope so since Twitter is building this app instead of BlackBerry.
    01-13-13 04:42 PM