My 9780 recently started showing the white screen with 302 error. I tried to plug it into desktop manager and reload the software, all was going fine until about halfway through the softer loading, desktop manager said that it had lost connection with the phone. When i took the phone out and tried to boot it up, it loaded about halfway and then went to the battery logo with a cross through it. I tried three batteries all with the same result, it loaded halfway and then a white screen for a second, then the battery logo with the cross through it. I then tried to load the software through loader.exe, but when taking the battery out and plugging the phone in with no battery, the red light on the phone came on for a few minutes, but the phone didn't show any signs of life, eventually the red light turned off and the screen remains dead, loader can't recognise the phone. I have no idea how to put new software on the phone when desktop manager and loader both refuse to recognise it. I don't care about the information on the phone just need to revive it. Is there any hope for this phone? Please help!!
    01-12-13 07:07 AM
    I believe this is called a Nuked Blackberry. Happened to me. Don't worry, you can fix it. There is a write-up on Crackberry on how to fix it so do a search for "Nuked Blackberry" and follow the instructions closely and you should be good to go. You will lose all your data though fyi.
    01-12-13 07:28 PM
    I already tried following that tutorial, only problem is when i plug in the phone with the battery removed, the red light shows for a few minutes but the phone stays dead. I even tried this with the battery still inside and loader just doesn't recognise it!
    01-13-13 09:57 AM
    So i managed to fix the problem by leaving the phone in the charger all night and in the morning i removed the battery whilst the phone was still in charge and put it back it. The phone loaded back to its original jvm error and I managed to reload the software using loader.
    Thanks to the one person that actually tried to help. As to the rest of the people who viewed this and stayed silent.. useless.
    01-14-13 05:21 AM
    sir i hav bb9780 it just cross red battary wen i put charger. it will refuse when i put battary please help m out
    08-06-14 12:03 PM
    " As to the rest of the people who viewed this and stayed silent.. useless."...don't be a ****...you have an old phone and maybe most that read this aren't 'useless'...they just don't have any ideas...so they have nothing to offer after they read your problem...perhaps you didn't mean to come off that way, but read what you post before hitting the post button next time...next time you just won't get any help from others...

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 05:14 PM
    Time for upgrade

BB10_Is_So_Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    08-16-14 06:34 PM