Hello as you can see in the thread title the alt key on this bluetooth keyboard doesn't seem to be responding.
    This is my second keyboard as I also had this issue with the last one, which now leads me to believe that this isn't the fault of the keyboards!

If anyone has any solutions they are welcome, from easy to hard difficulties!

Thanks in advance!

Anik
    01-11-13 10:41 AM
    Well that was a quick judgement. Have you considered it may be a bad batch of keyboards, or the retailer?
    01-11-13 11:08 AM
    Considered those. And it wasn't a quick judgment did much testing before I posted this thread you *****.
    01-11-13 03:05 PM
    Hello as you can see in the thread title the alt key on this bluetooth keyboard doesn't seem to be responding.
    This is my second keyboard as I also had this issue with the last one, which now leads me to believe that this isn't the fault of the keyboards!

If anyone has any solutions they are welcome, from easy to hard difficulties!

Thanks in advance!

Anik
    Well, I thought the same thing. I was only getting the accent aigu to work such as �, �, �, or � The help file was not all that clear either. By playing around, I discovered some accents needed the alt, then shift + accent and then the appropriate vowel or consonant key to work such as �, � or alt then sym and accent together plus the letter such as � or �.
    01-12-13 11:59 PM