Hi CrackBerry,
    I am excited to announce that I have re-built and re-designed SayIt for the upcoming BlackBerry 10. This time, SayIt was built with Cascades, C++ natively

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000018_zps1c6acf86.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000023_zpsa1329a9b.jpg

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000021_zpsa6f38a54.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000019_zps6a699bf2.jpg

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000027_zps63778dc8.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000031_zpsfe31eff3.jpg

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000034_zps82f6095c.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000038_zps7559e6f0.jpg

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000033_zps166b1ac9.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000039_zpsd9e59ff3.jpg

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000032_zps97928e35.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000318_zps2ce12f8c.jpg

Features
    • Natural Voice Recognition and processing for BlackBerry 10
    • Text to Speech with natural voice, you can download the converted voice file as MP3 format and share it to our BBM friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
    • Provide weather forecast based on current location
    • Search Wikipedia, Google using voice
    • Built in Encyclopedia, so you can find the definition of anything you want, for example: definition of Newton
    • Built in language translator. SayIt supports translate from English to 22 other languages such as: Spanish, French, Italia, Gernamy, Chinese and ect....
    From now on, you can translate languages on the way when you travelling, working, meeting, ect....
    • Built in Voice to Text conversion Engine, SayIt supports 16 languages for conversion from Voice to Text. So, you say something and SayIt converts your voice to text, you can share the converted text
    to your BBM friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
    • Integration with Wolfram Alpha, so SayIt can perform maths calculation, provide information about: history, literature, culture and nearly every queries thanks to Wolfram Alpha power.
    • Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you. For example: "How old is the earth?", "Who is Justin Bieber?", "1 plus 1 equals?", "Tell me about your self?",
    "What's the weather like?",....and a lot more!
    • Launch Native BlackBerry 10 applications using your voice, such as: Camera, Address Book, Calendar,...
    • Built in Command List for ease of using

Service integration
    • SayIt is a BBM Connected application specially designed for BlackBerry 10 with modern and beautiful user interface (UI)
    • SayIt supports sharing voice file, text to your BBM friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth

How to use:
    • Tap record button then speak, tap again to stop recording. After stop recording, SayIt will answer your queries.
    • SayIt works via Wifi or Cellular network (3G/4G/H+)
    • You can view the Command List for more command
    List of supporting languages
    • * Voice to text:
    * * *English, French, Latin, Spanish, Italia, Portuguese, Dutch, Germany, Russian, Poland, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean,*
    * * *Indonesian
    * Text to Voice:*
    * * *English, French, Latin, Spanish, Italia, Portuguese, Dutch, Germany, Russian, Hungary, Norwegian, Poland, Danish, Czech, Turkish, * * Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
    • * Translation
    * * *SayIt supports translate from English to : French, Latin, Spanish, Italia, Portuguese, Dutch, Germany, Russian, Sweden, Hungary, * * *Norwegian, Poland, Greek, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thailand, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Phlippines.

Video demo
    • Don't forget to check out the video demo here:

Download link:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...84595/?lang=en
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 01-14-13 at 09:45 PM.
    iToya, T-Raww, Sansu94 and 23 others like this.
    01-10-13 06:37 AM
    Excellent job done on your app. Looking forward to buying it when the phones are released
    01-10-13 07:21 AM
    Hahahaha!!! It understands better than Siri!!!

Nice job!!

Si.
    carlyincanada likes this.
    01-10-13 07:49 AM
    Very Nice! Its on the must have list for sure!
    carlyincanada likes this.
    01-10-13 09:34 AM
    Great job, but I would be very disappointed if the Z10 Don't have something like this baked in.
    01-10-13 09:55 AM
    Say it is a nice app, i paid for it but unfortunately you guys support service is bad. I have sent you series of mails and complains that it doesn't on my device with BES except when am connected to wi-fi and requested for solution but none from you until i deleted the app, hence waste of money.I hope this new version will support BES 10
    01-12-13 12:44 AM
    Say it is a nice app, i paid for it but unfortunately you guys support service is bad. I have sent you series of mails and complains that it doesn't on my device with BES except when am connected to wi-fi and requested for solution but none from you until i deleted the app, hence waste of money.I hope this new version will support BES 10
    Yep, this version supports BES 10. BlackBerry 10 has resolved many issues due to network connection in comparison with BlackBerry 6, 7
    cuong205a likes this.
    01-12-13 03:59 AM
    Update v1.1.1.0
    • Revamp the UI
    • Support more languages
    • Add YouTube, hotel, restaurant search
    • Launch NFC, create new Calendar events by voice

SayIt now supports:
    Voice to text (16 languages)
    Czech, Chinese, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,Turkish

Text to Voice (17 languages)
    Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,Turkish

Translation (25 languages)
    Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Greek, Hungarian, India, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Norwegian,
    Philippines, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
    01-13-13 12:39 AM
    01-14-13 09:44 PM
    Few suggestions:
    1) Allow to change the language by voice command also, instead of having to go through buttons.
    2) Also can you go back to commander once wolfram alpha or wikipedia results are shown?
    3) Also see if possible to have voice command to start the next command instead of pressing on the button to talk. This can be great and take you guys step ahead of Siri and others.
    What do you think?
    01-17-13 05:52 PM
    Few suggestions:
    1) Allow to change the language by voice command also, instead of having to go through buttons.
    2) Also can you go back to commander once wolfram alpha or wikipedia results are shown?
    3) Also see if possible to have voice command to start the next command instead of pressing on the button to talk. This can be great and take you guys step ahead of Siri and others.
    What do you think?
    I like your 3rd suggestion. Imagine if you're able to name your app. And to start off the whole voice command you gotta call by its name. Once you said the name the app will instantly turn on and will record what you say after. Brilliant suggestion
    01-18-13 01:03 AM
    Few suggestions:
    What do you think?
    2. You can certainly come back to the Commander after Wolfram and Wikipedia
    1 and 3 >> feel hard and I'm trying my best
    01-18-13 02:13 AM
    I have also done the weather and time zone widget and updated the latest version to AppWorld

cuong205a likes this.
    01-18-13 02:30 AM
    Wow, this is great addition - Weather and Time within the app. I love your enthusiasm and the updates you are bringing in. Btw I have to say BB10 transformation has been awesome from your previous design. This really shows how great looking apps can easily be made in BB10. I can't wait to try it when the phone is released and I get hold of it.
    01-18-13 04:57 PM
    Already purchased. I like the text-to-speech and speech-to-text and sharing!
    01-18-13 07:02 PM
    Look 1000 times better than before. Kudos!
    01-18-13 09:10 PM
    This does look awesome! Very nice implementation and some very nice excellent additions that you have worked on and added. I will definitely be giving this a shot, once phone is in hand. Will probably be one of the first apps I download and try. Great job! Thank you
    01-18-13 09:21 PM
    Will previous SayIt users get it free on BB10?
    01-20-13 12:20 PM
    Will previous SayIt users get it free on BB10?
    Sorry, you have to purchase again for your BB10
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 01-20-13 at 10:31 PM.
    01-20-13 10:18 PM
    Already purchased. I like the text-to-speech and speech-to-text and sharing!
    Can you leave a review for SayIt on BlackBerry World?
    01-20-13 10:22 PM
    The new version should be much cheaper for early adopters say as an upgrade for a reduced fee. Essentially the first version was a beta before a code re write for bb10. That's what I will be doing as I don't want irrate customers being charged twice full price. Especially since the old version won't ever work on bb 10.

Just a thought
    curvezzz likes this.
    01-21-13 02:26 AM
    Updated:

SayIt can convert text to speech from the selected text on Browser, Email, Documents, .....

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000114.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000111.jpg

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000115.jpg SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000112.jpg

cuong205a likes this.
    01-21-13 05:26 AM
    Will this have Better voice recognition to where Everything and I mean Everything is said back correctly, and typed out correctly?

This is the One thing I hate on the app for the OS and 7.1 devices. It did not type out everything right and that is Verrry important to me. I would repeat and repeat again and it still did not hear me correctly.
    01-21-13 01:06 PM
    Will this have Better voice recognition to where Everything and I mean Everything is said back correctly, and typed out correctly?

This is the One thing I hate on the app for the OS and 7.1 devices. It did not type out everything right and that is Verrry important to me. I would repeat and repeat again and it still did not hear me correctly.
    Yep, better Voice Recognition engine
    01-21-13 07:37 PM
    Looks excellent man, especially all native!
    01-22-13 03:05 AM
1,089 123 ...