I'm trying to delete a few old emails and change a password on my email on my BB. When I go to setup on my BB, then click on email accounts it does nothing. It does show I have 8 email accounts but it does not show email addresses or a choice to edit. I did a battery pull. The only thing I know is to do a restore and I'm really not trying to do that because I've had such trouble connecting to BB Desktop Software the the last time I installed the Verizon update OTA. BB desktop software has always been a nightmare for me.
    12-29-12 11:20 PM
    I'm trying to delete a few old emails and change a password on my email on my BB. When I go to setup on my BB, then click on email accounts it does nothing. It does show I have 8 email accounts but it does not show email addresses or a choice to edit. I did a battery pull. The only thing I know is to do a restore and I'm really not trying to do that because I've had such trouble connecting to BB Desktop Software the the last time I installed the Verizon update OTA. BB desktop software has always been a nightmare for me.
    go here https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw and try within the web page, maybe u need to create a account

regards
    kbeard26 likes this.
    12-30-12 05:33 PM
    Thanks. That resolved my email password problem. I'm still not sure why I'm not able to change this info on my BB setup.
    DrBit2011 likes this.
    12-31-12 12:25 AM
    Hi there,

I also had a similar problem,

Delete 'Email Setup in BB Desktop and then re install the option after reboot or go to options, device application management and delete 'email setup and then install via BB desktop

Thanks
    01-01-13 01:17 PM