Feel good post for everyone who has or is planning on converting people to BB...

Me and best friend bought playbooks on launch day. We were heavy followers of CB (I still am), until about a year ago. My friend was so disappointed with the launching OS that he gave up his following. Adding insult to injury, someone stole his playbook a month after purchase at original launching price. To say the least, he was really heart broken. He continued to use his 9700 never giving up hope, but when BB10 was delayed earlier this fall, he lost all hope. He wanted nothing to do with BB ever again!

On boxing day, he wanted to buy a video camera, so being the good friend, I drove him first thing @6am to line up at best buy. Can you believe this guy didn't find a video camera he liked in BEST BUY;ON SALE!

Enter "Story Maker App" for BB10. We spoke briefly about the up coming BB10 and I told him how great it was going to be... He was not convinced. Later that day, I got a text from him saying he won't be needing a video camera, I asked why. He told ME, to go on crackberry and check out the "Story Maker App". That's all it took folks. Now he's counting down till BB10 launch!We have plans to buy it first day...I'm just hoping he doesn't get the same experience as the Playbook.

Have you convinced anyone to look forward to BB10...share them here
    jerryeight likes this.
    12-28-12 04:24 PM
    My brother is up for an upgrade in March and he want a galaxy s3. I told him that before that he has to see the bb10 first, in other words I will not let him buy that s3 phone.
    jerryeight likes this.
    12-28-12 05:14 PM
    My brother, mother, sister, wife, and a few friends are all eligible for upgrade, but ive got them waiting for the launch of the N series. I'm getting a L on launch day (Personal) and a N on launch day (work). Can't wait!
    12-28-12 10:03 PM
    7 family members 14 co-workers waiting for BB10
    12-28-12 10:34 PM
    I was generally telling people to hold out until BB10 came along. Then the Nexus 4 was announced, and at the time BB10 didn't have an official launch date. I directed several people that way, particularly given they needed a new phone right then.
    12-29-12 10:06 AM