Happy holidays to everyone on Crackberry. Put aside all your differences and help each other out and be kind to one-another (in real life especially). Here on Crackberry, end all the Apple hater attacks, Android bashing, Blackberry ridicule, and yes even respect Windows Phone. Respect what device and OS people choose, and continue to help them as they come to these forums looking for their questions answered.

Let's remember the victims and all those affected by Hurricane Sandy and the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy, and anyone who has been through or is going through hard times right now.

I'm probably not going to be posting here again until 2013.... So with that said, I will see everyone here in 2013!

Sincerely,
    Mr. Marco
    Branta and Roo Zilla like this.
    12-24-12 09:54 AM
    Happy holidays to everyone on Crackberry. Put aside all your differences and help each other out and be kind to one-another (in real life especially). Here on Crackberry, end all the Apple hater attacks, Android bashing, Blackberry ridicule, and yes even respect Windows Phone. Respect what device and OS people choose, and continue to help them as they come to these forums looking for their questions answered.

Let's remember the victims and all those affected by Hurricane Sandy and the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy, and anyone who has been through or is going through hard times right now.

I'm probably not going to be posting here again until 2013.... So with that said, I will see everyone here in 2013!

Sincerely,
    Mr. Marco
    And to you.

Happy New Year
    12-25-12 09:54 AM
    Peace on earth, and good will towards men.
    12-25-12 10:30 AM