After the image on the back cover rear for is of BlackBerry 10 N-Series (X10) recent leak, the image on the front of it also appeared with a very nice QWERTY keyboard, 720 � 720 screen pixels and a front camera for Video BBM chat. This device looks like the BlackBerry Bold 9900, but the QWERTY keyboard is styled straight and not curved as previous generations QWERTY. What do you think about this picture and it really is BlackBerry 10 X10 but also may be BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C?! For if you look carefully, you will see a QWERTY keyboard has been used. Therefore we can think of this is just BB10 Dev Alpha C for developers.

And you . . what do you think about ????

Update picture of BB 10 X10 N series:

link:[PICS] Close Shot of Possible BlackBerry 10 X10 QWERTY Smartphone | BBin - India 's Best BlackBerry Community
    Last edited by Luckyman6886; 12-29-12 at 07:16 PM.
    Novaone likes this.
    12-24-12 03:30 AM
    I like the back more than the front but there's not much else you can do with a qwerty candybar phone that is better than the 9900 anyway.

I will have this phone when it comes out...however I'm still going to give the L series a try first. If I get used to the keyboard on that, I may not even go to the qwerty model (except maybe for my work phone).
    12-24-12 03:35 AM

After the image on the back cover rear for is of BlackBerry 10 N-Series (X10) recent leak, the image on the front of it also appeared with a very nice QWERTY keyboard, 720 � 720 screen pixels and a front camera for Video BBM chat. This device looks like the BlackBerry Bold 9900, but the QWERTY keyboard is styled straight and not curved as previous generations QWERTY. What do you think about this picture and it really is BlackBerry 10 X10 but also may be BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C?! For if you look carefully, you will see a QWERTY keyboard has been used. Therefore we can think of this is just BB10 Dev Alpha C for developers.

And you . . what do you think about ????

link:http://www.bbin.in/en/2012/12/pics-c...ty-smartphone/
    Likely much the same with 9790.
    12-24-12 03:56 AM
    With the bottom of the screen being so close to the top fret on the keyboard, will this device not suffer the same issues as the Dev Alpha B where the case it's in with the raised lip around the bezel makes the gestures difficult to perform at times if you don't get it just right? We've even seen videos of the guys at CrackBerry having gesture fails due to the raised edge around the bezel on the Dev Alpha B and thing has miles of space below the screen compared the this device. I really hope that RIM doesn't muck up the QWERTY enabled BB 10 device. If it's hard to do peek on it, reviewers will rip it to shreds and that's not what I want to see happen.

I need to see it in action or at least the device's on board how to video cause if it shows you have to start swiping up from the center of the keyboard, that device is an epic fail because everyone in 6 months will be on the forums complaining that the paint on the keys is wearing off in the middle cause they have to be swiped a hundred times a day.

They also could have done allot more design wise with this thing. It looks classy but not enough of an evolution from the 9900 considering it will be almost two years between it and the X10 launch.
    12-24-12 06:19 AM
    Potential BB customers will see that in the shop and see a same old same old Blackberry phone. Have RIM forgot it's **** or bust with BB10. Most unimpressed if this is the BB10 qwerty device. We shall see.
    leftypepper716 likes this.
    12-24-12 06:21 AM
    12-24-12 06:28 AM
    Well this is one BB that I will skip, if this is what it looks like. Do NOT like it, not even a little.
    I'll keep my 9900, thank you. I'll just buy another one to keep when my current one dies.
    AbuYazeedUK and BergerKing like this.
    12-24-12 06:35 AM
    Well this is one BB that I will skip, if this is what it looks like. Do NOT like it, not even a little.
    I'll keep my 9900, thank you. I'll just buy another one to keep when my current one dies.
    Wait what? Why? Please explain that to me because that doesn't make any sense in my mind: 1 you get an almost identical looking device and 2 better software!
    Please please enlighten me?
    lboogie_1971_ likes this.
    12-24-12 06:43 AM
    I'll be buying this one...once I hear what's under the hood of course.
    12-24-12 06:47 AM
    I was a physical keyboard person until I got the Nexus 4, a couple of weeks with it and I can type faster on it than my BB so I think i will skip this and go for the full touch (this is what the 9900 should have been).
    12-24-12 07:06 AM
    I think if this is the final hardware, for the first time, RIM's most popular form factor might be the all touch model.
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-24-12 07:47 AM
    Looks to be! I do think it's time for me to make the jump to a full screen device. Hello L-Series... I refuse to call it the Z10! Heh heh.
    12-24-12 07:53 AM
    Wait what? Why? Please explain that to me because that doesn't make any sense in my mind: 1 you get an almost identical looking device and 2 better software!
    Hmmmmm ... kind of agreeing with Q here -- doesn't look like something I'd drop my 9900 for, at least not from that pic. It could just be the crappy lighting, but that image to me almost looks like something you'd find in a Playskool catalog. Again, that's just a reaction to pretty poor-quality pic, so I'll reserve judgment until I see one in the flesh.

I do have to admit, though, for someone who's been a die-hard QWERTY man for as long as I've owned a smart phone, the closer we get to release time, the more I'm leaning toward the L -- if anything.
    12-24-12 07:55 AM
    LOL, the reactions here and on front page are the same. Most disagree with the design, saying it could have been better. The initial feedback when the Z10 started to leak was that it was ugly, that RIM should change it, that it's horrible and blah blah, but when the HiRes pictures of the Z10 came, we just had to drool over it. Now with the X10, I feel this is just a D�ja Vu.

I actually like it, and looks serious, and professional. Effin love it. I'm going with the Z10 because I want a large screen now (I use the 9900), but X10 also looks great.
    Masahiro and Bobcat665 like this.
    12-24-12 07:56 AM
    Looks like a much bigger screen by sacrificing the track pad and adjacent keys.

I will wait to pass judgement until after I hold it in my hands and try it out.
    12-24-12 08:04 AM
    I'd hazard to guess that this is close what the final hardware will look like. Which also makes sense why RIM is launching the Z10 first. If this phone is what they were to unveil first on Jan 30, they would be done. Especially considering the above comments from the BB QWERTY fans.
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-24-12 08:14 AM
    Quite a handsome device. But I'm going all touch this time around

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    12-24-12 09:54 AM
    Personally I love the look of it, but as I have said before, I'm going to need to try out both the Z10 and X10 this time around before I can make a decision - RIM seems to have done an excellent job with the virtual keyboard!
    12-24-12 10:01 AM
    Shouldn't we all wait on our reactions till RIM adds some bling to this model like when they added to the L series?
    12-24-12 10:11 AM
    Big difference is the hardware and software. Why drive a slow clunky model t when you could have a Ferrari.

OS7 is not even in the same league as BB10. Plus all the new apps you will miss out on. A no brained to get the new phone.
    12-24-12 10:29 AM
    I don't understand how the majority of people on here say that the 9900 is one of the most beautiful devices out bash this leaked picture because it looks like the 9900. It should be a good thing that they base their bb10 qwerty on their most popular BBOS device. Makes perfect sense to me. Bigger screen, new and better OS, it should be a no-brainer that anyone who is remotely a fan of the 9900/30 bold would love this n-series. I have the 9850 but seeing this and owning a playbook already, this is enough to bring me back to the qwerty world. I'll wait until the A-series to give a full bb10 all touch device a try.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    12-24-12 02:41 PM
    Big difference is the hardware and software. Why drive a slow clunky model t when you could have a Ferrari.

OS7 is not even in the same league as BB10. Plus all the new apps you will miss out on. A no brained to get the new phone.
    People have been saying this about BB vs other brands for years now, yet 79 million users are still with BB. There's a reason for that, and it's the same reason why some people might just stick with BB7 even after the BB10 'Ferrari' is available. Speaking for myself, BB7 works better for me than anything else out there right now. I'm entirely open to the possibility that my 9900 might continue to be a better option for me than even BB10, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one there. I.e., I will try out the new BB's when the time comes with great anticipation, but I won't be disappointed if it turns out that none of them are for me.

Because I'm still very satisfied with my clunky Model T.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    12-24-12 03:07 PM
    Not really liking what I see in the picture, but will reserve judgement for now. My first impression is that I don't like it. Looks like the all touch will be the preferred device for most bb loyalists based on the comments.
    12-25-12 12:40 AM
    Simple.
    I do not like the straight keyboard.
    It needs a transition between the screen and the keyboard.
    I prefer the look of the Z10.
    I believe the gestures will do better in the larger screen of the Z10.
    Since I do not like this design, prefer the Z10, and like the look and feel of my 9900, I will spend my money on the Z10 and not this one.

Clear enough?

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing and jakie55 like this.
    12-25-12 03:16 AM
    Simple.
    I do not like the straight keyboard.
    It needs a transition between the screen and the keyboard.
    I prefer the look of the Z10.
    I believe the gestures will do better in the larger screen of the Z10.
    Since I do not like this design, prefer the Z10, and like the look and feel of my 9900, I will spend my money on the Z10 and not this one.

Clear enough?

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, you right
    12-25-12 08:33 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD