Hello -

I installed the Wells Fargo mobile app as converted by goodereader.com for sideloading, and it works fine except that the version either doesn't support mobile deposits or doesn't recognize the PlayBook camera.

I grabbed the current version of the Wells Fargo apk (exported from the Blue Stacks emulator), but it fails the BlackBerry compatibility test when I try to convert it to bar.

Any suggestions? Either Wells Fargo has introduced a new PlayBook incompatibility or I am doing something wrong Thanks in advance.
    12-21-12 12:23 PM
    Why not just use the mobile website instead of the app.
    12-22-12 02:04 AM
    I am trying to gain the mobile deposit feature.
    12-23-12 12:47 AM
    Till they properly port the app it won't work. Just keep hounding them for a bb10 app. Who's knows they may already have one ready..
    12-23-12 01:19 AM
    Till they properly port the app it won't work. Just keep hounding them for a bb10 app. Who's knows they may already have one ready..
    I called Wells Fargo bank today and asked if there was going to be an app for BB10 devices when the phones come to the US. I was on hold for a few minutes and when she came back on the line she told me that to the best of her knowledge there is no planned app for BlackBerry phones but I would always be able to use the mobile website. I told her the mobile website would not allow me to use the mobile deposit feature. Her response: "Sorry but we only have apps for iPhone and Android phones."
    02-26-13 05:40 PM
    well that news sucks, I am in the same boat, I get the error on my playbook, and I have my HP Touchpad loaded with CM9 and it has the same camera error as my playbook when it comes time to take the picture of the check.
    03-05-13 01:01 PM
    I tried this with the PNC bank app so I could deposit checks. When I finally did get an error message it was that the app did not support devices with non auto-focus cameras. this could be your problem.
    03-07-13 10:03 AM
    Anybody get this to work for the playbook?
    06-21-13 04:49 AM